Motorola V551 / V330 / V547 / V555 / V557
Motorola today announced a slew of new phones with advanced features.
- RAZR V3: One of the world's thinnest clamshell phones. Using unique metal materials and extreme miniaturization, the V3 measures just 0.54" thin. Includes a large TFT main display, color external display, internal antenna, VGA camera, long-range Bluetooth, and quad-band GSM. Available worldwide Fall 2004.
- A780: Linux-based smartphone with unique flip-up keypad. Includes EDGE high-speed data, quad-band GSM, Bluetooth, 1.3 megapixel camera, large QVGA touch-screen, TransFlash memory card slot, and wireless sync of email, contacts and calendar. Available worldwide Q4 2004.
- V551: Update to V500, adding EDGE high-speed data and video clip recording. Other features include quad-band GSM and Bluetooth. Available in North America Q4 2004. A V555 variant is also planned for Europe and Asia.
- V620: Update to V600, with new black design and video clip recording. Available Q4 2004.
- CN620: Motorola's first Wi-Fi phone. Operates seamlessly between Wi-Fi and GSM networks. Based on Windows CE technology. (not pictured)