Sony Ericsson T316
Sony Ericsson today launched six new mobile phones - four GSM and two CDMA models.
- T610: Tri-band GSM world phone with 65,536 colour screen, camera, Java, Bluetooth, Music DJ polyphonic ringtone composer, QuickShare photo sharing, and optional flash accessory. Available Q2 2003 in Europe, Asia, and North America.
- T616: Same as T610, with GSM 850/1800/1900 for Americas.
- T310: Tri-band GSM world phone similar to T300, with Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4®, and more downloadable games via Mophun platform. Shipping this week.
- T316: Same as T310, with GSM 850/1800/1900 for Americas. Available Q2 2003.
- T608: Tri-mode CDMA with Bluetooth, 65,536-colour display, Java, speakerphone, and advanced voice control. Available Q2 2003.
- T606: Tri-mode CDMA with 65,536-colour display, BREW, internal antenna, and optional camera accessory. Available Q2 2003.
Live report from the press conference in New York City. Exclusive photos of the Sony Ericson T610, T310, T608, and T606, plus a full photo report from the presentation.