Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 21 replies

SLR's

blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 7:58 PM
Nice to know they are all so busy. Standing around in Rez row although I must say getting help is alot easier tonight than any other night I've been here.
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 8:13 PM
If I wasnt stuck in the back corner of yellow I could probably get someone over here... but its not going the best
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 8:16 PM
As soon as I wrote that someone came over... my foot tastes bitter.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 8:20 PM
Thats what happens when you sit in the corner. I always sit 2 rows away so I am close but far enough that they cant see what I do. 71 available - Good God I think we need a team meeting or something just to break up the time. Okay whats going on with the streamers around the poles? Are the TL's really that bored.
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 8:27 PM
The helium was providing some entertainment when inhaled, but that got old really quick. I didn't even notice the streamers until you mentioned it. Now I feel an uncontrollable desire to start picking at them and tearing it off.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 8:50 PM
Ha ha nice...I want helium....no more sitting near the front from now on I hide near the helium. Except I think I might be allergic it makes me get all spotty. Maybe thats not a good plan...Bored Bored Bored....Ohh new fliers yeah more crap telling me how to do my job....
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 9:00 PM
Im sitting at an Ergo station here and I accidently busted this thing that holds the monitor up. It's like 2 feet in the air towering over the station.. starting to hurt my neck looking at it, but im too lazy to move so im just gonna complain about it.
Yeah the neon coloured fliers that are posted all over the cubicles? brutal... absolutely brutal.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 9:08 PM
Good plan I hate the Ergo stations. I always want to move something just to see if anyone notices. My station is good it comes with a footrest. Well it's a crate but anything is good. Plus I have campino's yummy
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 8:55 PM
Okay you are sitting back there what the hell does that sign say? All I can see is SPI...I have been trying to think of Cingular words with that and I am drawing a blank...please help a girl out....did I mention bored bored bored....cant wait to go home...well depending on my shuttle driver it could be hours to get there
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 9:02 PM
It's "You Inspire". Also note your purple flier.. "inspire" quality tips. uugghh.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 9:05 PM
Oh I havent gotten them yet I just saw Jane handing them out. I inspire nothing what crap..,.who thinks this stuff up...I should become an MO so I can tell them what I think about their ideas
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 9:16 PM
You don't have to be an MO to tell them what you think of these idea's. You'd just be expected to come up with better ones. IMO, no fliers would be just as effective as fliers. Since the only effects they seem to have on people is either indifference or rage towards the insult of our intelligence. With the exception of the few keener's in here who most likely file this information away in their binders with their stacks of forms that we never have a use for.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 9:18 PM
I know those people impress me. Who cares that much about other peoples problems to lug around anything that heavy. I have a book got 2 pages in doesnt even way 3 oz's and only cause I am too lazy to look any #'s up. Oh and a pen. Those are my trusty Cingular tools...well that and my ability to keep my sarcasm to a limit when on the phone. Thats the one the impresses me. 😛
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 9:16 PM
You Inspire....but apparently only if you are XBM. Well thats good to now. It's quite nauseating except for the one with the thing for which states are Gulf and crap like that I hate having to picture a map in my head.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 9:28 PM
93 minutes to go and I am free, free free well for like 16 hours than I come back. Well thats just depressing
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 9:31 PM
I'm off at 2 ... But on a happier note (for myself) I have Monday day off. I hate Mondays, and I hate slip seating even more. So I'm glad any time I can avoid them
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 9:55 PM
Yeah see I dont start til 7:30 so by than usually their are alot of free seats. Not such a bad plan but I might get to go to days soon when I go full time. Yeah
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 10:00 PM
He's back at the ribbons !!!!
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 10:03 PM
I can't stop vomiting !!! this is so stupid. I see like 4 hands in the air.. and this guy is playing around with tape and ribbon. This isn't pre-school !! I want this mans job.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 10:07 PM
Me too I want to play with ribbons all day. Sometimes I want to be rez just so I can stand around and do nothing all day. Fun fun....maybe a TL cause they never look like they are doign anything.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 10:52 PM
I am done. Well 9 minutes from now. Enjoy the rest of your shift and your day off tomorrow. 😁
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 10:04 PM
He he 🤣 The people here are strange 😕 Apparently on XBM gets ribbons. I want ribbons I should log out and demand to be given some ribbons.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.