all discussions

show all 5 replies

i love lamp

sponge-bob

Jul 24, 2005, 6:40 PM
now that i have your attention.... HI!!! lol. i love sundays 😁
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 6:45 PM
Sundays do rule. I want to see that availability a little higher than 55 though.. and an occupency of 19%... 19% is where it's at.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 6:52 PM
We are at 58 with 65% occupancy. How can anyone like Sundays? I am so bored I am reading the Great Gatsby for like the 150th time. I need new books
ZombieJ

Jul 24, 2005, 6:55 PM
I forget to bring my book in today... just means im going to float around phonescoop more than usual. I know the occupency man.. its similar to mine .. so were prolly both in hali. I stand by my 19% being the optimal occupency. get a call every 35 minutes, just to remind you your at work.
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 7:15 PM
Yeah but it always comes at inconveneint times. Like when you get to a good part in the book or are starting a converstaion. Yeah hali....I hate that I've been here for an hour and its dark already. I miss the sunlight
sponge-bob

Jul 24, 2005, 10:21 PM
82 available, 42 occ, i cant argue, i dident bring a book, i never do, i just sit with amusing people, i have a short attention span anyways

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.