Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Good Morning Convergy's Rep's - JOKES

knowledge

Jul 19, 2005, 8:48 AM
Q) How many Convergys Customer Service Reps does it take to change a light bulb?

A) Can you tell me what kind of electrical system you're using? Okay. Now exactly how dark is it? How long has it been dark? Is it dark everywhere in the house or just in this one room? Have you tried the light switch?

Q) How many Convergys Escalation Reps does it take to change a light bulb?

A) Two. One to point out that it's the customer's responsibility to notify us when the bulb burns out, and one to deny the rerate.

Q) How many Convergys Team Leaders does it take to change a light bulb?

A) Eight. One to notice the burned-out bulb, one to schedule the potluck dinner, one to handle the coaching opportunity and five to point out the importance o...
(continues)
BlueHFX

Jul 19, 2005, 11:29 AM
🤣 🤣
Thatwackyned

Jul 19, 2005, 11:32 AM
Senior Operations Managers

Unless you are Stewy.

Then it's Fire anyone who says that lightbulb is burnt out and needs to be replaced.
everman

Jul 19, 2005, 12:42 PM
Almost as good as Dilbert.
knowledge

Jul 19, 2005, 1:11 PM
THANKS, i likr to try and keep my fellow convergy rep's in a positive mood as we never know what might happen in this place. Welland Call Center
everman

Jul 19, 2005, 2:32 PM
Arnold

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.