Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Love when the want to escalate

blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 7:00 PM
I never thought this was true til right now. When I use my sweet voice on customers no matter how bad they want to they wont yell at me. He he I might start using it all the time but it kind of makes me feel queasy
KCShadowDragon

Jul 13, 2005, 7:03 PM
::blink blink::

Sweet voice?

Uhm... ew.
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 7:06 PM
Yeah tell me about it. But I lived in the South too long (God I am so grateful to be back in Canada) so now the polite just comes out automatically as does my accent when I talk to someone from down there. Plus it means they like me and dont yell. I hate the yellers
KCShadowDragon

Jul 13, 2005, 7:08 PM
::feels his brain lock up as he imagines someone saying about with a combined Canadian accent and a souther accent combined::

😳 😕 😳 😕 😳 😕 😳
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 7:15 PM
Yeah well sometimes I can hold the Southern one back but at the same time I say some words funny. Either that or I go back home and talk all Southern and say "eh" all the time.
KCShadowDragon

Jul 13, 2005, 7:17 PM
::feels another conniption as he hears the sounthern drawls applied to an 'eh'::

I once got in an argument with someone because they said the proper spelling of that phrase was "ay" I nearly smacked them.
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 7:33 PM
ha ha i would have I have very little self control
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 7:44 PM
You think thats bad...wait til I come back from Australia in October than no one will know what I am saying. Mix all three
KCShadowDragon

Jul 13, 2005, 7:48 PM
Holy fu*k 😲 😳 😲 😳 😲
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 7:50 PM
Yeah it gets pretty interesting. I pick up accents really easy..drives me crazy cause I dont even notice. My roommmate at university was a newf and by April I could have passed for one 😲
KCShadowDragon

Jul 13, 2005, 7:58 PM
I'm the same way. I was an actor in high school and college.

My only "claim to fame" is I once convinced a Britton I was from the same country. She swore I was British.
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 8:22 PM
ha ha that's pretty good...british is hard
KCShadowDragon

Jul 13, 2005, 8:24 PM
Not really...

It's just getting the subtleties right.
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 8:27 PM
I'm off to training oh Joy Joy 😁 😁 😁 😁
kelko

Jul 14, 2005, 12:34 PM
if someone wants to escalate i let them cause it gets me off the phones for a bit
knowledge

Jul 14, 2005, 4:05 PM
i like to tell customer that there not allowed to escalate because i like to piss them off, i like battles & fights, because no matter what i note the acct and i'm always right.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.