Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Have you heard of this?

mobilewestinc

May 4, 2006, 11:48 AM
A friend of a friend has a phone, I believe it was a Nokia, maybe the 6170?, anyway, when people would call his phone the ringtone would be what the people were saying, like you know when you calling someone and the phone is ringing?, well whatever you are saying while it's still ringing is what his ringtone is, it was pretty cool, I would like to know if I have the right model number, or if you know any other phones with this capability. Thanks
Protege

May 5, 2006, 7:58 AM
I have never in my life heard of this but just make sure you're not bad-mouthing the person that you are calling while you are waiting for them to answer. LOL
LGCIN2D

May 5, 2006, 10:55 AM
Friend of a friend...?
sounds like the classic excelerated story
cliché
Don.Mike

May 5, 2006, 11:37 AM
i think you have been duped. a connection can't be made before the call is accepted.
socallocal

May 6, 2006, 11:26 AM
There are a few phones, and, honestly, I just don't remember which ones...maybe sanyo...thgat have memory built into the phone like a digital answering machine. The other person thinks they are leaving you a voicemail, but you can hear what they are saying. This happens after the phone is done ringing, though.
alternals

May 6, 2006, 12:24 PM
with some phones you can record a voice memo and then use it as a ringtone for a particular contact, he could just of cleverly set up his phone for the purpose of duping people.
RKN_JEEP

May 14, 2006, 1:47 PM
i have not heard of that but sanyo offers a call screening, its like leaving a message on an Answering machine, u can interupt the call and answer!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.