Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Please help me with this ring question

photovoltaic

Jun 26, 2010, 7:51 PM
Ok I am wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem that I am having. I am required to silence or vibrate my cell phone during work. I often forget to turn my phone back on ring after work so I miss calls. I also sometimes forget to turn my phone on silent and it rings at work or when I am asleep which is a bad thing. My question is: Is there a phone that allows you to schedule times that it would be on ring and times that it would be on silent so that it automatically switched between the two? Also maybe certain times when certain callers in your phone book would ring and times they would be silent individually? I am looking for a list of phones with this feature or maybe how to get this feature on various phones. Thanks for your hel...
(continues)
deepc

Jun 27, 2010, 1:01 PM
The Nokia E73 mode on T-mobile is a perfect phone for this. You can set "modes" for work or personal time and it recognizes your coordinates by built in GPS to silence the ringer at work or during certain hours of the day. Although it's a smart phone, the unlimited web service is only $10 per month so it's a great phone with a great contract.

I hope this helps you.
babyvaz

Jun 28, 2010, 8:57 PM
My touch slide app called mymodes
sinister

Aug 9, 2010, 11:24 AM
OR you could tether an electrode from your phone to your finger & everytime your phone rings on silent...it'll shock the hell out of you...bet you won't forget it's on silent then 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.