Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 9 replies

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!! OF JAMSTER.COM

friendatcingular

Mar 24, 2005, 9:49 PM
I AM A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP FOR CINGULAR WIRELESS, AND I KNOW HOW CINGULAR WORKS AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW DO NOT, AND I CANT SAY THIS ENOUGH DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT ORDER A RINGTONE OR ANYTHING FROM JAMSTER.COM.
THE AD STATES TEXT AND GET A FREE RINGTONE BUT JAMSTER KEEP BILLING YOU ON YOU CINGULAR BILL 5.99 A MONTH FOR SERVICE PLUS THE SENT ATLEAST 6 RINGTONES TO YOU PHONE (MOST DONT GET THEM AND CHARGE THEM ON YOU CINGULAR BILL!!!! I WORK AT CINGULAR AND I HAVE BEEN CHARGED OVER FOR THE SO CALLED "FREE" TONES, AND TO GET THEM CREDITED FROM YOU BILL, WE ITS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE!!! BECAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO NOT TO CREDIT FOR RINGTONES THEY HAVE TO TELL CUSTOMER TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES ON MEDIA NET, BUT YOU CAN ONLY DISP...
(continues)
verizonagent45

Mar 25, 2005, 6:04 PM
agreed, if you read the fine print on the bottom of those T"YPE D101 for SOME CUT by Trillville" it says they will bill you 3.99 or 4.99 a month for there service, so you are much better off downloading from you cingular provider or the verizon get it now. Plus its not like they have exclusive songs on jamster anyways, you can get those songs on get it now for 2.99, it only makes sense. so BUYER BEWARE 😉
silvabullit

Mar 30, 2005, 8:49 PM
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
li_deng888

Mar 31, 2005, 4:18 PM
you can get ringtones here free:

http://www.funformobile.com/ »

best thing is, it's totally FREE! A must recommend website to check out.

hope this helps...
ringtonefetish

Apr 19, 2005, 1:26 AM
Totally! Go to MatrixM.com instead - it is the best one out there.
just.sin

Jun 2, 2005, 10:46 PM
MatrixM is terrible, it's better and cheaper to just transfer ringtones from your computer to your phone, you save from having to buy the ring tone, and you save data charges.
Vatothe0

May 13, 2005, 11:13 PM
Jamster is not allowed on Verizon phones. In fact, Verizon doesn't really allow any 3rd party companies to bill your acct.

At least one company looks out for it's customers.
li_deng888

May 27, 2005, 1:27 PM
make your own ringtones from your mp3 or cd collections using the free tools and easy to follow steps here:

http://www.funformobile.com/pages/help/helpHow.php »

works for almost every phone model and every major us carriers.

hope it helps
shadedpain4

Aug 2, 2005, 6:39 PM
Ach.... Tell that to people getting charged $.99/day for "joke of the day"

Ick.

The jokes arent even worth $.09 😡
wwhizzard

Aug 2, 2005, 7:30 AM
Try www.audio3g.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.