Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Custom Ring Tones for LG phones

rcampbell12

Feb 26, 2005, 9:35 PM
I've never worried about a custom ring tone. Mainly I just don't care. However, a friend set his up so that his ring tone is his daughter saying "Daddy, your phone is ringing." Well, that seemed neat, so I wanted to set my up the same way, using my son and/or daughter's voice. What I'm discovering is that the carriers are preventing easy and direct access to this feature in order to further line their pockets with our money. Although this is a technically simple feat, they aren't allowing this to be done by the consumer without going through them and paying a fee. So I'm looking for a way around this, if possible. I'd just like to record a short clip, get it converted to the proper format, and get it on my phone. So far I'm not findi...
(continues)
rcampbell12

Feb 26, 2005, 10:13 PM
Oh, found it. Menu, 8 (Tools), 4 (Voice Memo), New, (Record the memo), Options, Set As, (set to Caller Id ring tone). Not hard, somehow I was just overlooking it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.