Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

3G Skinz??

alphabets

Feb 13, 2005, 11:19 AM
anyone ever try them?

http://www.3gupload.com/Accessories/index.php?a_op=c ... »

look pretty cool, but i'd like to hear from someone who has one first.
armyofun

Feb 23, 2005, 8:09 PM
they are okay. not really worth the 13 bucks with shipping. just like a vinyl graphic for your car. i give it 2 " 🙄 🙄 "
alphabets

Feb 23, 2005, 9:04 PM
armyofun said:
they are okay. not really worth the 13 bucks with shipping. just like a vinyl graphic for your car. i give it 2 " 🙄 🙄 "

actually i got one. a carbon fiber one. and i got one for my girl's phone too. only $17 shipped for both. i'll try and get a link and post a pic of it. it looks great IMO. i'm thrilled with it.
armyofun

Feb 24, 2005, 6:27 PM
alphabets said:
armyofun said:

actually i got one. a carbon fiber one. and i got one for my girl's phone too. only $17 shipped for both. i'll try and get a link and post a pic of it. it looks great IMO. i'm thrilled with it.

i had the metallic black for an 8100. i guess it just wasn't what i had hoped for. i guess i would buy another one. it was pretty damn cool for a while.
stacey14s

Mar 6, 2005, 7:55 PM
I work for 3G- and were added tons and tons of new skinz over the next couple of months. I strongly suggest the color change skinz! They look great- I too have the 8100 and I have the red 2 blue on my phone. It looks great. Now, skinz are 4 peices. They cover the battery as well!

Check em out! Also check out 3gskinz.com- its an up in coming website for soley skinz sold by 3G!

We just added Nextel phones as well so just about every popular phone can now have a skin!

Stacey

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.