Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

LG 4500 question

russ25nys

Feb 4, 2005, 1:45 PM
Hi,
I'm new to this technology my last phone was a moto time warp all this get it now and ring tone stuff is pretty cool. My question is, I read that there is a program I can use on my pc to get mp3's as my ring tone, does any one know where I can find it. And is it easy to use ?

THANXS,
Russ
cellulargoddess

Feb 6, 2005, 6:04 PM
I assume you have Verizon?! If you are just wanting to get ringtones that sound like the actual songs instead of just the polyphonic sounds, you can do it from the get-it-now application on the menu of your phone and its easier. It uses your minutes while you are browing on it, which is the downside, but its fairly easy. If these are the ringtones you are wanting; just download SonyMusicBox or Track Magnet and you shouldnt have a problem...I think both of those applications are available on that phone...???

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.