Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

seem editor for motorola v180 gone bad!

buddyhughes

Jan 5, 2005, 3:04 AM
if someone could please help me, thatd be greatly appreciated, im in desperate need. i tried messing with the hex thing and the p2kman thing and messed up my volume while using the gain table. now, on my phone, the volume 5 is the highest volume while volume 6 is the lowest. basically, it goes from 6 to 7 to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for some reason. i only messed with offsets OD, 49, and 31. does anyone know what i should do to make my phone go back to normal. if i could even do a master reset on my phone, that would be cool, but i dont know how to get a password that will enable me to do a master reset. anyone have advice? its a brand new phone and it cant be messed up already!
ripley

Jan 5, 2005, 10:03 AM
did you make a backup of the gain table and seems? if you did then just upload it thru p2kman. if you didnt back anything up then consider yourself SOL.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.