Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

V551

arcticreaver

Nov 30, 2004, 3:31 AM
anyone know any sites or a free way(as in not buying the bluetooth or usb cable) to get some ringtones on this bad boy? since this phone has the iMelody, enabling you to create your own ringtones, is there is website with all the notes and stuff?
ripley

Nov 30, 2004, 12:53 PM
i'm guessing you have cingular right. do what i do and use the wal mart trick. it does work. there is a thread about it somewhere in this forum. just search for it and it tells you all you need to know. you will need to have some sort of internet access avaialable for your phone though. and also be able to receive SMS.
arcticreaver

Dec 2, 2004, 2:04 AM
well i purchased bluetooth usb adapter. works fine now, HOWEVER, i can not send pictures to my computer. when i try to send to my computer, it says "Unable to Connect"... which is kind of odd as i can send mp3s and midi to my phone without a problem.

anyone know why?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.