Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

any apple users out there with v265? need help

Danthalas

Nov 18, 2004, 9:54 AM
Hi,
You have know idea how pissed off im right now. I bought the usb cable just for the reason i can add mp3 ringtones to my phone.
The only thing that works is isync. it works just fine contacts and the datebook. But it does not show up in the finder. How can I transfer my mp3's to the v265?
Is there a way to show up in the finder?
Is there a special program i can download/hack?
how about converting the mp3 into a midi file, so i can send it to my self through verizons pixplace.
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated! thanks
vzworbust

Nov 18, 2004, 8:39 PM
Return whatever money you spent on cables... use the money to download ringtones on get-it-now
jdbraun2002

Dec 6, 2004, 11:42 PM
Hi,

I just got my v265 for Verizon and having done some searching here and howardforums, I found that mp3s will work on the v265.

Here is the method I used:

1. Use iTunes or another mp3 player to convert a clip to 24bit mono @ 16kHz.
(Get info on a song and you can set how much of a song you want converted under options)
(My settings: >Preferences in iTunes, >Importing, then: Import Using MP3, Settings: Custom: Stereo Bit Rate: 48kbps, don't use variable encoding, use a 16kHz sampling rate and mono, I also kept both options for smart encoding and filtering turned on)
(To convert, select the song, go to the advanced menu and select convert to mp3.)

2. Export the file and change the 3 letter extension from .mp3 to .mid (i...
(continues)
oldmaninshoe

Dec 19, 2004, 7:36 PM
It is your phone, u paid for it and paying separate fees for a provider. You can get everything off the phone but it is difficult getting stuff back on, at least for now. Do a search, do not support the GIN, rip off and it does not support programmers as you will hear claims. I use a comm calble and can get everything. Dl your seem and you can see where there are other things you are cheated out using verizon! If people would not use the service, they would open up, u would still get apps and everything else just like PPCs. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.