Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

RAZR V3M

johna52585

Aug 3, 2007, 3:19 PM
I have a v3m razr and i cam use my mp3's as ringtones! But they take up to much space! How can I edit the mp3's to make the file smaller and/or just use a portion of the mp3?
shellis129

Aug 5, 2007, 11:36 AM
I use a program called Adobe Audition for editing and started using it for my ringtones as well. Just about any audio editing program will work - do a google search for a free or inexpensive one if you don't wanna spend the cash for Audition (just make sure that you can save the final mix as an mp3 and be able to change the bit rate).

For ringtones, I usually cut up and save the mp3s at 64kbps when using songs. Play with it and see what works for you, sound wise. 64 just takes a lot less space and most tones sounded good enough for me to use as a ringtone and I'm pretty bad when it comes to sound quality. I have to have the BEST when it comes to audio! But since it's a ringtone, the sound quality isn't as big a deal.

Also, I found tha...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.