Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 14 replies

HELP

ShunAsa

Nov 8, 2004, 11:23 PM
Does anyone know where I can go to get free logos, wallpaper or ringtones sent to my 3595?
JJMcClain

Nov 9, 2004, 12:45 AM
http://www.free-ringtones.eu.com/free_polyphonic_rin ... »

As long as you have internet on your phone, this should work... go online from your computer... it will give you download instructions...
ShunAsa

Nov 9, 2004, 2:59 PM
THANKS! YOU ROCK! I got like 20...
JJMcClain

Nov 9, 2004, 4:15 PM
cool... see I'm not as bad as my political views would have you believe... 😁
JJMcClain

Nov 9, 2004, 4:18 PM
also... for some older polyfonic (but they are good)... go to www.sengir.org > enter > ringtones > User Contributed then choose one of the two that's listed... browse and enjoy...
JJMcClain

Nov 9, 2004, 4:20 PM
JJMcClain said:
also... for some older polyfonic (but they are good)... go to www.sengir.org > enter > ringtones > User Contributed then choose one of the two that's listed... browse and enjoy...

also you can get graphics and wallpapers...
ShunAsa

Nov 9, 2004, 5:54 PM
😁
bleu_tropix

Nov 9, 2004, 6:04 PM
heh...that just sucks 😉 guess no free ringtons for me...
JJMcClain

Nov 9, 2004, 7:29 PM
i don't think it matters... what is your carrier??? cdma or gsm???
bleu_tropix

Nov 10, 2004, 3:03 AM
cdma
JJMcClain

Nov 10, 2004, 1:46 PM
ahhh... most cdma carriers you can't go to third party sites to dl ringtones... sorry... but check the forums for your carrier... they may know something i don't...
realrowdy

Nov 10, 2004, 5:15 PM
true, it is very hard to find ringtones for free for any cdma carrier, but i have found one that is very reasonible in price. for 5.99 you get 6 months of unlimited downloads. that ringers wallpaper games and applications.cheek it out.
www.3gupload.com
bleu_tropix

Nov 9, 2004, 5:03 PM
what if it doesn't list my carrier or phone?
li_deng888

Nov 11, 2004, 1:05 PM
You can try http://www.funformobile.com. They allow you to get free ringtones and screensavers. Tell us if it works for you.
bleu_tropix

Nov 11, 2004, 8:14 PM
I wish I could tell you how it worked...but I'm rather limited in knowing how to convert mp3s to midi format. I tried the freerip thing, but didn't really work out for me either ☚ī¸ oh well, guess I'll just stick to buying ringtones or I just might pay the 5.99 for unlimited access to 3gupload for 6 mos.

Still waiting for VZW to release more ringtone options in their Get It Now...like sony musicbox and the 'real music' modtones version (forgot the exact name)...but pretty much all the ringtone options from the VX6000 would be nice. But who knows how long that will take 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.