Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Cool Blackberry Pearl Software!

lilredhead

May 26, 2007, 3:32 PM
A couple fun things you can download for the pearl:

1) Software to change the color of the pearl when the phone's backlight is lit and in use. You can choose from a few options preset in the phone like a brilliant red, green, cyan, yellow,(even randomized), etc. Or, you can customize your own color. This doesn't drain the battery, so don't worry!

2) Software "Soft Reset" download that allows you to do a soft reset for you phone from the settings menu rather than having to remove the back of the phone and pulling the battery.

To download either of these, open up your web browser on the Pearl and type in the web address:

http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software »

I have tried the colored pearl download only, but it is prett...
(continues)
GSMRich

May 26, 2007, 3:39 PM
try this one for the apple's iphone theme.

http://www.mobile41.com/8100%20Themes/8100%20ota/iPh ... »

Pull the battery and replace it to reset the device.

After the Pearl has restarted, the theme should now be available under Options > Themes
goodbyejack

Jun 13, 2007, 11:50 AM
The pearl color thing is AWESOME. I have installed it on my pearl. I didnt use your link, I have had mine for about 1 month, but it is really cool. It has actually become a selling point for me during a sale.
Blumpelstiltskin

Jun 15, 2007, 10:38 AM
Is there anything out there of the like for the Curve?
goodbyejack

Jun 16, 2007, 10:19 AM
I would assume no since it just came out. Now I do know from personal experience, that the color change thing for the pearl doesnt work on the BB 8800. So, I would assume it wouldnt work on anyother BB.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.