Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Putting Mp3 music on to vcast music phones

dadler22

Sep 7, 2006, 1:23 AM
😎
after exausting every way thinkable i have finally found a way to get past verizons "corporate like firewalls" and was able to put my own mp3's on with out the annoyance of windows media player 10 a.k.a experienced an error and needs to quit every launch, if you use quick-time to convert your mp3's into 3gpp videos, your vcast device will play it as if it was the real song, where the video part goes there is a picture of a music cleft, similar to the music playback on pre-vcast music devices. if you have a pre v-cast music device, consider your self lucky, while the owners of the V3m, A990, that ugly pink phone, a 8300 and others have to either get screwed with OTA 1.99 or if u are a windows XP master mind get them from WM, after purcha...
(continues)
Bustertb

Sep 21, 2006, 11:29 PM
Good for you for figuring a round about. It's really frustrating me try ing to get the MP3's on my A930.

I was able to get my ringtones and pics on the phone using BitPim, but I guess I have to upgrade the software to be able to use it to transfer my songs. 🙄

I think Verizon prices are expensive and they get you coming and going.

Samsung nickle and dimes ppl by not providing even a headphone or USB cable.

Having these problems does not put these companies in a warm spot for me. If anything better comes along I'm switching.
krickt

Sep 23, 2006, 1:31 PM
That's Verizon, getting you on the headsets and stuff. All our samsung phones come with a headset, home charger and a belt clip. Verizon repacks their phones and strips them of anything they can sell to you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.