Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Razr V3m

bigbopper

Jul 23, 2006, 3:23 PM
I was talking to a Rep from Verizon Wireless, & he told me that the reception on this phone isn't as good as my V710, because it's all digital, & won't work in Analog areas. Is this True? I know when I travel to areas that my V710 displays Analog, even the v710 doesn't work too well, alot of static. So I would like to know how the reception is, with the razr, in rural areas. When i upgrade to a razr v3m, I will definitely try it out for the 15 days on
trial from Verizon.
granteezie

Jul 23, 2006, 3:24 PM
razr = ****ty reception.
VZdubs

Jul 23, 2006, 4:09 PM
I would have to agree. If you are looking for those features I would recommend the LG 8300. If you need tri-mode(analog) I would recommend the MOT V325.
johnnybgoode

Sep 7, 2006, 12:23 AM
I live in a rural area and tried out 3 Razr V3m's. The sales rep just thought the first two were bad phones..the third phone was just as bad, no reception in rural areas. Sense then i tried out all there flip phones with vz navigator. The V325 has the best reception with the VX8300 and the Samsung a930 a close second.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.