Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

can you help me on what phone to buy

madseason179

Jul 27, 2005, 7:07 PM
Hello, My name is Mike. I am looking for a phone for Verizon Wireless and i am seaking advice. My friend had a t-mobile sidekick that i was toying around with and i liked some of its options[ the AOL Instant Messenger, Internet(so I can easily mapquest directions at all times) and the mini keyboard that it has.] I was wondering if there is any phone with these three options for the verizon wireless service? If not all three most importantly the aol instant messanger and the keybored. Please e mail me back if you could a list of phones that do provide those axcessories. Or if its easier how do you know if a phone has AOL instant messanger. On most phones sites (even for t mobile) it doesnt list that is has AIM.

Thank you,
mike
wwhizzard

Jul 29, 2005, 7:54 AM
The Palm One Treo 650, Samsung SCH-i730, UTStarcom/Audiovox xv6600, and the Blackberry 7250 (I think?) all do what you are lookin for.
choche

Sep 26, 2005, 7:41 PM
Im trying to compare the same phones. I like the fact that outlook is installed on the i730 and vx6600. My boss prefers Blackberry, but Im pushing for the Samsung... Anyone have any advice?
djdelay

Sep 26, 2005, 9:59 PM
don't forget the LG vx9800 coming out

http://www2.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=704 »
lorilicious

Sep 27, 2005, 9:43 AM
YEAH THIS ONE IS TIGHT! LOL
Vox Dei

Sep 27, 2005, 10:57 AM
If i were you i would go with teh i730. The voice activated dialing is great plus the Wi-Fi (may help if you have a wireless router in your home like i do)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.