Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Motorola's new ferrari class...

Revin

Mar 22, 2004, 6:03 PM
Have you seen these new cell phones from Motorola?! The V710 has an integrated MP3 player, removable memory card...meaning you can store your work in your phone, video capture, 1.2 mega camera, etc. Heh heh, I'm glad I've been holding out on upgrading my cell. This is awesome!! I saw details at www.hellomoto.com/producer if you want specifics.
Big Daddy

Mar 24, 2004, 6:32 PM
dont buy motorola
MW2

Mar 24, 2004, 9:36 PM
moto's are @sscrap.

check out the new sony ericsson phones coming out.
Big Daddy

Mar 24, 2004, 9:38 PM
I agree NOKIA NOKIA NOKIA
MW2

Mar 24, 2004, 9:59 PM
haw
me == former nokia fan, current se fan.
Big Daddy

Mar 24, 2004, 10:00 PM
Nokia all the way, never had a SE phone
MW2

Mar 24, 2004, 11:24 PM
ah see there's the problem. ya need to get ya an se phone, hehe.
Big Daddy

Mar 25, 2004, 6:00 PM
I love my speakerphone and fm radio too much
rcadden

Mar 27, 2004, 12:43 AM
SE are you kidding me? The only thing I like about them is their incredible imaginations. 6 months ago, it was stated by SE (who still had yet to post a profit) that by 2006 they would have the majority market share of the cell phone industry. Keep in mind they were then at about 5-6%, while Motorola was at about 17%, a distant second to Nokia's 34%. Seriously, that's some lofty goals. Since then I just can't seem to take them seriously. And I'm just not a fan of their phone designs, but that's more personal. Nokia dominates continuously, except, admittedly, in the CDMA market, but that's soon to change.
Manwithastick

Mar 28, 2004, 3:12 PM
Samsung is my pic Dokia is second..er Nokia..Motorolla is -3 seriously
OnLock

Mar 25, 2004, 1:28 PM
thats really cool! thanks for the link, all that in a cell is impressive. i used to have a nokia. nothing special about it. my motorola has served me well for over a year. no complaints with it.
2004donnas

Mar 25, 2004, 3:38 PM
i'm with you - i love my motorola and am looking forward to upgrading it - maybe to the v710?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.