Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Free Games?

kiki_kaluah

Oct 19, 2008, 4:17 PM
I'm bored and wanted to download another game for my blackberry besides brickbreaker... but don't feel like paying for it.

I tried looking at website like funformobile and phonezoo, but neither have games for blackberry. Then I found this website through google... bbgeeks.com/blackberry-games/170-free-games-f or-your-blackberry-88159/ ..

states it's free but I'm nervous and can't find the FAQS to double check.

Can anyone help?
Saint.Patrick

Oct 19, 2008, 11:52 PM
Send the software developer an e mail and find out the T&Cs pertaining to the game you are considering downloading for your Blackberry.
MildManneredClarkGrunion

Oct 20, 2008, 10:56 AM
That doesn't help
JesusSaves

Oct 23, 2008, 10:45 AM
Why not? If you have their terms and conditions in writing then they are less likely to be able to cheat you.
beergirl

Oct 24, 2008, 1:06 PM
Try getjar.com. That's where we download all of our games. It works for all java-enabled phones, which should include your blackberry. Works fine on mine. Also, if you want Zelda, you can get the first 6 dungeons for free at zeldamobile/gowrath.com (I think that's right. It's the first site that comes up if you google it.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.