Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Ring tones for Razr2 V9M

cks30

Jan 4, 2008, 10:12 PM
how do i create custom ring tones from mp3 files. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
beeferjay

Jan 5, 2008, 5:50 PM
you can google mp3 converter and download a program to rip from cds or files on the computer and convert to mp3.

Also you can google websites that let you download ringtones for free.

If you have a studio program like adobe audition or fruity loops you can make your own.
cks30

Jan 10, 2008, 1:40 AM
I have my files in mp3 format and on my memory card in my phone, but i can't figure out how to set the mp3 as a ringer
beeferjay

Jan 10, 2008, 10:14 AM
ok, go to the file in your sounds folder.

hit options, one of the options will be to apply as ringtone.

another way would be go to ring styles and then detail. then you could apply as a ring tone from there
cks30

Jan 11, 2008, 4:38 PM
i don't have a sounds folder. i have a folder called music. but when i hit the menu option in the bottom right for the song, is doesn't allow me to assign it as anything.

also, when i go to chose a ringer; i choose from external media and nothing shows up there either...
cks30

Jan 18, 2008, 5:26 AM
anyone?
stuntman21

Jan 23, 2008, 11:21 PM
it would be nice to know what carrier you are using...as sprint is different from cingular...
cks30

Jan 24, 2008, 12:36 AM
sorry im using the sprint version
stuntman21

Jan 25, 2008, 12:08 PM
then chances are you won't be able to use it, most sprint phones won't let you use anything other than downloaded ones, you could call motorola for the walkthrough of how you could do it or if you even can, their number is 866-289-6686

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.