Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Syncing 2 Windows Mobile Devices

timslo

Nov 19, 2007, 4:06 PM
Here's my problem. I have a Blackjack with my contacts and calendar synced from my computer. My computer crashed and now my new Windows Vista computer will not allow me to sync my calendar and contacts to the computer. What do I do?

Also, I need a new phone anyway and would like a Treo 750. Can I sync my data from the Blackjack to a 750?

Thanks in advance,

Tim
protekt0r

Nov 20, 2007, 2:26 PM
Re: the Vista sync issue. You need to give more info on the messages you are/aren't giving. Please elaborate on "will not allow me to sync"

Re: Treo 750. Yes, as soon as you back up your info from the Blackjack via Active Sync you can move it to a Treo 750.

Some friendly advice: The Palm Treo 750 is overpriced and underfeatured. In my opinion, it's one of the worst Windows Smartphones on the market. I used to have one. Crappy camera, no A2DP bluetooth, Windows Mobile 5.0, fat, crap battery life, etc.

If you're in the market for a new phone, the Blackjack II just launched this week. The Pantech Duo is also a good option. Of course, anything made by HTC is always top notch.
Tmo Slave

Nov 20, 2007, 9:06 PM
I think the blackjack is a horrid phone. Same with any treo phones. I use HTC and they really know how to make a phone. If you are using active snyc make sure its the latest version for vista. If that doesn't help switch back to XP because vista sucks.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.