Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

NEED HELP! Moto V70 question....

Pizmatica

Feb 2, 2007, 2:59 PM
Ok, i know its an older phone, but its cool as **** if you ask me. I have a razr and i think its pretty cool, but i hate taking it to work becuase i beat the hell outta it, and it was pretty expensive, so id like to take a little better care of it. Well, i went on ebay and found a newly refurbished moto v70. I figured it was cheap enough that i cant take it to work and beat it up and not care. Its basic, whcih is all i need. I got it this afternoon, put my sim card in it, and its just saying NO SERVICE. I always have 5 bars with my razr. I work literally 2000 feet from a cingular tower. The auction said it was for a gsm cingular network, so what can be the problem?? This ever happen to anyone? What can i do to fix it...or was the auction not...
(continues)
Pizmatica

Feb 2, 2007, 3:33 PM
forget it... i just found out the phone wont work in the US..

Anyone wanna buy a new v70 for cheap???
goodbyejack

Feb 9, 2007, 2:27 PM
He he. That sucks! Thats is why I dont recommend buying phones on Ebay. There are just to many factors that can be working against you. But then again, I know people that dont have any problems when they buy.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.