Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Palm Treo Ace

jmwingate

Aug 25, 2004, 10:24 PM
I've seen it reported the Sprint will carry a new Treo, called the Ace, later this fall. It supposedly will have a camera option too. Not sure how else it might differ from the 600. Anyone know any more details?
...ash...

Aug 25, 2004, 10:35 PM
i can confirm that actually; i can't offer any more details on it, but yes, the new treo is coming soon. maybe verizon will get the 600 as soon as we get the ace... 😉 jk
southwestcomm

Aug 25, 2004, 10:48 PM
Verizon offers the Treo 600...
Rich Brome

Aug 26, 2004, 10:36 AM
It will also have Bluetooth and a 320 x 320 pixel display (much higher resolution). Other than that, it's pretty similar.
speck

Aug 26, 2004, 8:55 PM
Well... You just got my attention... I retract my previous statement.
speck

Aug 26, 2004, 8:54 PM
I love the Treo 600 and the PalmOne all around... I'm just not jumping @ a Treo until they come out w/ bluetooth support. You would think all the slick stylee of the treeo and the onslought of features PalmOne could bless us w/ a Treo that comes w/ bluetooth support.
Mobile-El

Aug 27, 2004, 1:20 PM
amen to that. Bump up the speaker quality a little, add bluetooth, and would wifi be asking too much

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.