Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 84 replies

Cingular Push-to-Talk

speck

Aug 14, 2004, 3:23 PM
Inside scoop:

"Cingular is investigating several solutions for a Push-to-Talk product. We are targeting a 2005 launch. You'll hear more about this issue in the future."
RichLok

Aug 17, 2004, 5:07 PM
Yup! Testing with the v400p
jas259871

Dec 31, 2004, 10:15 PM
yep should be cool
nextel18

Sep 6, 2004, 4:31 AM
cingular and att wireless push to talk wont be as good as nextel's anyway so its nothing to worry about. but i think cingular/awe could be as good as sprint and verizon becuase they use gprs and tdma. things should be interesting and i cant wait till the merger gets through and the push to talk comes out..
irishtaz25

Sep 6, 2004, 2:17 PM
ok,the cingular push to talk has not been released yet in most markets but, cingular gsm nations plans the upstate new york area has free mobile to mobile on there gsm nation plans. So, when you call another cingular phone any where in the nation you are not using any minutes or being charged any roaming or long distances charges at all.
colione112

Sep 23, 2005, 12:20 AM
true, but with ptt, you'll be able to hit up to 20 people at the same time...
Major

Sep 27, 2005, 11:59 AM
Those PTT calls can be converted to a wireless call too. That would me a 20 person conference call.
pretty cool!
CainMarko

Sep 7, 2004, 11:14 AM
nextel18 said:
cingular and att wireless push to talk wont be as good as nextel's anyway so its nothing to worry about. but i think cingular/awe could be as good as sprint and verizon becuase they use gprs and tdma. things should be interesting and i cant wait till the merger gets through and the push to talk comes out..

Actually, Cingular's PTT is testing on par with Nextel's PTT. Sprint's and VZW's PTT is performing poorly. iDEN(nextel's technology) is based on GSM, so Cingular's should be just as good.
Rich Brome

Sep 7, 2004, 4:17 PM
CainMarko said:
Actually, Cingular's PTT is testing on par with Nextel's PTT.

I would be shocked if that were true. It's practically impossible for any kind of PTT over GPRS to reach that kind of performance.

I'm not saying Cingular's PTT doesn't perform well - I'm just saying "on par with Nextel" isn't realistic.

Sprint's and VZW's PTT is performing poorly.

I wouldn't just lump those two together so casually. At the moment, Sprint's is much better than Verizon's. I would expect Cingular's system to be roughly on par with Sprint's.

iDEN(nextel's technology) is based on GSM, so Cingular's should be just as good.

Simply not true. iDEN has nothing to ...
(continues)
CainMarko

Sep 7, 2004, 10:38 PM
ahem... excuse me.... I meant based on TDMA. But it's even plausable to say that iDEN was definately INSPIRED by GSM. Take a cellular signal and tweak it with different technologies and ADD A GSM SIM CARD.... Viola!

Yeah, Rich, I guess you will be shocked. Because if you're saying that Sprint's PTT is good then you will be impressed.

According to telecomm magazine...
"While optimizations coming in CDMA2000 Release A should improve performance, the initial service has not posed a threat to Nextel’s iDEN network. Waiting in the wings, however, is a pre-standard GSM-based PoC solution from Nokia that has already demonstrated rapid connection initiation and fast “Chirp to Talk” responses. Taking advantage of permanent GPRS PDP (Packet ...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Sep 8, 2004, 12:34 AM
CainMarko said:
Yeah, Rich, I guess you will be shocked. Because if you're saying that Sprint's PTT is good then you will be impressed.

I said Sprint's PTT was better than Verizon's. Saying it's "good" would be something different. That's a matter of opinion and I wasn't trying to offer that - just make a comparison.

According to telecomm magazine...
"While optimizations coming in CDMA2000 Release A should improve performance, the initial service has not posed a threat to Nextel’s iDEN network. Waiting in the wings, however, is a pre-standard GSM-based PoC solution from Nokia that has already demonstrated rapid connection initiation and fast “Chirp to Talk” responses. Taking advantage of pe
(continues)
CainMarko

Sep 8, 2004, 7:06 AM
Well actually, I have not tried it. But I've seen it used by our testers. The guys R&D offices are right next door to our Marketing&Developement Offices, so I do know what I'm talking about. It's kind of funny, because YOU are the only person I've heard say that it wasn't as fast. Oh, well. Opinions..opinions. Oh, and people quote magazines all the time. I can't exactly quote people in the marketing and developement dept at Cingular. And I know Kodiak uses voice... I SAID it was circuit based. I'll just have to add you to the list of folks who constantly doubt the abilities of GSM. GSM's PTT solution will be better than anything BUT Nextel. That was my point. And Nextel will be going 3G, so they'll have to look for an alternative for their c...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Sep 8, 2004, 4:36 PM
CainMarko said:
...I'll just have to add you to the list of folks who constantly doubt the abilities of GSM.

What?? 😕 Where did that come from? 🙄

Oh, and yes Nokia's PTT was a pre release... but they have come on board with OMA and are working with the other companies in that group.

Absolutely; everyone is committed to the standard. But my point was that it's Nokia vs. the other guys, with both sides wanting their "pre-standard" to become the standard. Until that issue is settled, it's all a little preliminary.

But do you think they will come up with something that's not as good as the pre-release?

No. Of course with politics between com...
(continues)
justpeachy

Sep 8, 2004, 7:09 PM
wow, Cain, you are the most arrogant person i have ever heard on here. You can't even gracefully accept a slight correction.
CainMarko

Sep 8, 2004, 11:37 PM
Rich Brome said:
CainMarko said:
...I'll just have to add you to the list of folks who constantly doubt the abilities of GSM.

What?? 😕 Where did that come from? 🙄

Well, you did imply that I didn't know what I was talking about because I was quoting a magazine. I can appreciate the fact that you've had the opportunity to use it briefly, but the guys down the hall have used it often, and they say it's nice. It's quite bothersome to hear naysayers of the GSM product, because,quite frankly, GSM has NEVER underperformed. Everytime some someone starts spouting that GSM has reached it's zenith, or is just ancient technology, someone comes up with a way to make the GSM ...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Sep 9, 2004, 12:33 AM
CainMarko said:
Well, you did imply that I didn't know what I was talking about because I was quoting a magazine.

That wasn't my intention. Sorry if it seemed like it. Certainly I quote articles all the time - I think most of us do.

I can appreciate the fact that you've had the opportunity to use it briefly, but the guys down the hall have used it often, and they say it's nice.

I didn't say it wasn't. I only said that when I tried it, it didn't seem nearly as fast as Nextel. It might have improved since then, or I might just have a different take than the guys down the hall.

It's quite bothersome to hear naysayers of the GSM product, because,quite frankly, GSM has
(continues)
CainMarko

Sep 9, 2004, 10:17 AM
No, I was NOT "trolling" as you put it... my statements were in direct response to your comments. We've already established that it was a misunderstanding, so I hope you can "appreciate" that. As far as lumping people into groups... it's pretty easy to do on this forum, considering the large amount of flaming here. My "flamebait" comment was in response to yet ANOTHER comment that stated a GSM product isn't as good as another technology. You said it wasn't a GSM bash, so we can leave it at that.
Yes, I totally agree that MOST people do not have as strong feelings on the technology issue. MOST people who don't care DON'T WORK in the wireless industry. The bottom line to most people is "does the phone work?". But, I think it's pretty NAIVE t...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Sep 9, 2004, 12:45 PM
CainMarko said:
... did you used to run a website called "sprint forums"? if you didn't then i have you confused with someone else, but that's where i got the idea that you were a cdma/sprint advocate.

No. Phone Scoop is the only site like this I've ever run, and I've always tried to keep it as unbiased as possible.
muchdrama

Sep 11, 2004, 4:29 PM
Oh, and I really don't care if anyone on this forum thinks I'm arrogant or ****y. I spent a ton of money on my college education. I have worked in the wireless industry for almost 9 years and really don't care about the opinion of a highschool drop-out who's making 9 bucks an hour as a CSR.
Ouch. Careful, Cain...those "highschool drop-outs" (and highschool should be high school...so much for secondary education) are the last bastion between you and the beloved customers that pay your salary.
CainMarko

Sep 13, 2004, 10:00 AM
muchdrama said:
Oh, and I really don't care if anyone on this forum thinks I'm arrogant or ****y. I spent a ton of money on my college education. I have worked in the wireless industry for almost 9 years and really don't care about the opinion of a highschool drop-out who's making 9 bucks an hour as a CSR.
Ouch. Careful, Cain...those "highschool drop-outs" (and highschool should be high school...so much for secondary education) are the last bastion between you and the beloved customers that pay your salary.

Education levels have NOTHING to do with TYPOS. Your so-called "last bastion" is the second lowest rated customer service group in the world.... so much for them having anything ...
(continues)
tyrjohn

Sep 13, 2004, 12:26 PM
Well Just so you know not All CSR's are high-school drop outs some are 20 year old college students. Who in the next 4 years will be making more money than you 😛 😛 😛
CainMarko

Sep 13, 2004, 1:34 PM
tyrjohn said:
Well Just so you know not All CSR's are high-school drop outs some are 20 year old college students. Who in the next 4 years will be making more money than you 😛 😛 😛

Guys, I STARTED OUT IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. Not ALL CSR's are idiots.... it's just the one's that are idiots make everyone else look bad. My intent was not to slander CSRs, but to defend myself from someone who was talking trash about me. The post I was referring to was deleted, as it could have been deemed offensive, along with my direct response. The comment was not at all directed towards ALL CSRs.
I'm glad you are going to college, it WILL lead to a better job. I rec'd tuition reimbursement from both Voicestream and Sp...
(continues)
tyrjohn

Sep 13, 2004, 7:55 PM
You could never disappoint me. I have read a lot of what you say on different subjects and I agree with a lot of the thing you say. I just thought that you should no we are not all like that. I may have over reacted but it does get to you because so many people treat you like crap when your on the bottom of things.
Buy the way I will be ready to retire around 30 also. 😉 I still have 9 years 😉
deltasigmatheta

Nov 18, 2004, 10:56 PM
What degree(s) do you have and what is your position now?
CainMarko

Nov 19, 2004, 8:27 PM
bba in Marketing
bba in Management
Terry College/University of Georgia

without giving away my identity: I am currently in marketing.
simplymarcus

Nov 20, 2004, 5:21 AM
I already know who you are cain but I will keep it on the downlow.
CainMarko

Nov 20, 2004, 3:36 PM
Really? Where do you work?
simplymarcus

Nov 20, 2004, 5:22 PM
I work for cingular customer care. I work in what used to be GLR region. I am part of the save team.
deltasigmatheta

Nov 20, 2004, 10:47 AM
MMMM. I have a BBA Marketing, MBA, MS Training and Development. Never been in telecom. Think I could come in with a decent salary?
tyrjohn

Nov 22, 2004, 7:16 PM
Dang Cain they took us back to one of our first meetings
CainMarko

Nov 22, 2004, 8:22 PM
yeah i noticed... 😕
tyrjohn

Nov 22, 2004, 8:37 PM
Not the best meeting I'll admit, But hey it's all love now. Just had to get time to see what each other was about.
eugene23

Jan 8, 2005, 8:07 PM
The two of you should really be ashamed of yourselves. I graduated from High School and have been in the cellular industry as a senior sales rep for 5 years. I have no college degree. But here are my qualifications. I was the leading sales rep in my region for 21 out of the 24 months that I was a senior sales rep with verizon wireless. I also was a sales rep for sprintpcs and now work on the GSM side of the businiess. The point of this sight is so that people can come here and ask questions in an environment where they dont have to fee like an "idiot" The people involved in this conversation are both obviously very intellegent people whom I feel I could learn a lot from about the cellular industry. But with all due respect I also know ...
(continues)
muchdrama

Jan 9, 2005, 12:56 PM
eugene23 said:
The two of you should really be ashamed of yourselves. I graduated from High School and have been in the cellular industry as a senior sales rep for 5 years. I have no college degree. But here are my qualifications. I was the leading sales rep in my region for 21 out of the 24 months that I was a senior sales rep with verizon wireless. I also was a sales rep for sprintpcs and now work on the GSM side of the businiess. The point of this sight is so that people can come here and ask questions in an environment where they dont have to fee like an "idiot" The people involved in this conversation are both obviously very intellegent people whom I feel I could learn a lot from about the cellular industry. Bu
(continues)
muchdrama

Sep 14, 2004, 4:49 PM
CainMarko said:
muchdrama said:

Education levels have NOTHING to do with TYPOS. Your so-called "last bastion" is the second lowest rated customer service group in the world..
(continues)
CainMarko

Sep 16, 2004, 10:52 AM
you said they were the bastion between the customers and my salary.... anyway it's not important. I got your point. Like I said, not all csr's are idiots, just some of them.
muchdrama

Sep 16, 2004, 12:36 PM
muchdrama said:
See that, Cain? "the last bastion between you and the beloved customers that PAY your salary".
CainMarko

Sep 16, 2004, 1:13 PM
muchdrama said:
muchdrama said:
See that, Cain? "the last bastion between you and the beloved customers that PAY your salary".

Yeah I see it.... I also see the ...
(continues)
tyrjohn

Sep 16, 2004, 1:42 PM
You two give me something to laugh at every day. I just loving reading each one of your come backs. 🙂
muchdrama

Sep 17, 2004, 12:53 PM
tyrjohn said:
You two give me something to laugh at every day. I just loving reading each one of your come backs. 🙂
It's a labor of love.
Rich Brome

Sep 24, 2004, 1:23 AM
Okay... so those of you who followed this "discussion" might notice that it's been been pruned a bit.

I don't care was arguing for what; all I know is that a line was crossed when the name-calling began.

It started with someone calling someone else an "irrational idiot", and went downhill from there... way downhill, unfortunately. 🙄

It got out of control, and I'm not happy about that. I apologize, and I want to make two things clear:

1. Name-calling and personal attacks are unacceptable. It doesn't matter what the topic is; there's a clear difference between disagreeing with someone (attacking their argument) and attacking a person. Attacking a person is completely unacceptable.

2. I wasn't aware of this whole or...
(continues)
CainMarko

Sep 24, 2004, 6:44 AM
Thank you.
mrchuckbadazz

Jan 15, 2005, 6:36 PM
9 years of education and still acts like an idiot. too bad after all that education he cannot have intelligent discourse. Must have been the school of hard knocks.
colione112

Jul 17, 2005, 8:11 PM
The delay is down to under 2 seconds for cingular. It will definately be on par with Nextel, with a plus that customers can get you with PTT or by calling you without reaching a message telling them to wait while they locate the you.....
phonepimp3376

Sep 11, 2004, 1:33 PM
Actually, its looking more and more like Cingular's PTT will be on either EDGE or HSDPA. We do not use TDMA except for GAIT and older plan support, Cingular is all GSM on our primary network. Kodiak platform testing has shown us with 1/10 of a second of nextel's latency. No crystal ball stuff here... I have tested it myself.
speck

Sep 11, 2004, 1:37 PM
I heard we're testing every possible angle to go w/ the PTT... I've heard tons of rumors though... And will not post anything that hasn't actually come from corp...
phonepimp3376

Sep 11, 2004, 1:42 PM
Nokia and Kodiak are strong competition right now, with Ericsson possibly coming to bear as well. ONly one I have seen in action is Kodiak.
CainMarko

Sep 13, 2004, 9:55 AM
only one problem with Kodiak's solution... it runs over Voice, so it's going to be insanely expensive. I hope Nokia or anyone else in the OMA can find a way to get theirs to work as well or better.
jas259871

Dec 31, 2004, 10:17 PM
cingular has put alot of testing into effect with the push to talk it has been push back beacuse thay want it perfect also the premier goal is the network expansion it will be as good if not better then nextel
tyrjohn

Sep 9, 2004, 3:42 PM
Well in case anyone cares I don't think there is anything wrong with what Cain says he is just speaking his mind. This America isn't it
speck

Sep 11, 2004, 12:56 PM
wow... I want to post to this... but now I think I'll just say... I am looking fwd to PTT over GSM @ Cingular... Don't think it will be better than iDEN or Nextel's 3G... but i think it will still be a great service avail on GSM... and let's face it... customer's will love it.
Slander

Sep 19, 2004, 8:30 PM
I don't understand the appeal of PTT. As it stands right now, none of the PTT providers are cross-compatible. If you can only PTT with other people on the same provider, why not just get an unlimited mobile-to-mobile option and make your calls that way? No "You have the floor" crap, no chance of bystanders listening in on your calls, etc. etc. Using three-way calling isn't as difficult as most people seem to think and, if you're on a mobile-to-mobile option, it's not using your minutes anyway.

Perhaps someone here can enlighten me on that.

In the meantime, please continue to sling mud. It's been highly entertaining.
southwestcomm

Sep 19, 2004, 10:30 PM
Unlimited mobile-to-mobile only works between phones on the same carrier as well. Your argument is flawed.
CainMarko

Sep 19, 2004, 11:08 PM
I think he was saying there is no point in having PTT because, like mobile to mobile, it only works with your carrier. M2M is included in many carriers plans so is now more cost efficient to use M2M than the current PTT options.

I think however people want the PTT option due to its simpleness. Push one button to talk to either one other person, or to a group of people walkie-talkie style. It's way more convenient to use than making a call. That's PTT's main appeal i believe.
Slander

Sep 19, 2004, 11:56 PM
CainMarko said:
I think he was saying there is no point in having PTT because, like mobile to mobile, it only works with your carrier.

Precisely. It's redundant.
I can see the appeal of being able to call an entire group of people with just a few button-pushes. However, for one-to-one calls, is anyone really in such a rush that they can't pull someone's number from their contact lists? It ends up being the same number of button pushes on most phones.

Granted, my only experience with PTT, aside from being annoyed by people's chirps in public, is guiding customers through making their first Readylink calls. I don't know if it's simpler or more difficult on Nextel.
muchdrama

Sep 20, 2004, 9:26 AM
Slander said:
CainMarko said:
I think he was saying there is no point in having PTT because, like mobile to mobile, it only works with your carrier.

Precisely. It's redundant.
I can see the appeal of being able to call an entire group of people with just a few button-pushes. However, for one-to-one calls, is anyone really in such a rush that they can't pull someone's number from their contact lists? It ends up being the same number of button pushes on most phones.

Granted, my only experience with PTT, aside from being annoyed by people's chirps in public, is guiding customers through making their first Readylink calls. I don't know if it's simpler or more difficult on Nextel.
(continues)
Garland

Sep 24, 2004, 11:16 AM
the push-to-talk feature are even in the billing system ;D
speck

Sep 24, 2004, 11:25 AM
Yeahp... did you see the effective dates?
CainMarko

Sep 24, 2004, 6:00 PM
I can't remember the exact dates, but it was before July 2004. The codes have been in the systems for testing on billing and to add the feature for test accounts in live network testing.
trojanDe

Dec 22, 2004, 4:24 AM
heard that cingular is going ahead with kodiak solution for push to talk.
is it true?

anybody knows the lauch date...?
Iselltheshitoutofphones

Dec 22, 2004, 10:27 AM
Trojan,

You are correct. Cingular is in the process of rigourous testing(since summer 0f 04) to prevent a PTT flop like Verizon had. It sould be ready to go by the middle of the 1st quarter of 2005. Cingular is starting with the Moto V400p. The SE Z500 was suppose to be PTT, too, but it appears that isn't the case. I haven't heard of anymore info in a while but if I do, I will keep you posted.

Will
Dallas Market
disturbed1

Sep 25, 2004, 9:19 AM
OK. Can someone PLEASE explain to me the use of PTT in the private sector?

I understand it in the business world. I've seen it used by contractors, my cable company, my landlord who runs a business. All these people need to be in constant contact with their employees/coworkers and it makes it so much easier for them to dish out orders, ask questions, and get solutions VERY quickly. I even saw it used by one worker to contact another worker (who was at my house at the time) to translate for a customer who only spoke spanish. All this is GREAT for businesses.

My question is WHAT IN THE HELL is it good for in the private sector? First off it's only useable on the same network. If your best friend is on VZW and you're on Sprint, you...
(continues)
muchdrama

Sep 25, 2004, 12:26 PM

My question is WHAT IN THE HELL is it good for in the private sector? I don't get it, someone please tell me what's so great about PTT to "normal" people?
Frankly, I think it has somewhat to do with the fact that Americans, and people in general, like the instantaneous connection. Sure, I know a regular phone call is pretty quick...but PTT is that much quicker. Secondly I think it has a bit to do with the "cool" factor. That's what I loved about it when I was with Nextel (and I did have a small group of best friends that had Nextel as well...unlimited gabbing instantaneously is pretty amusing).
maelstrom

Sep 26, 2004, 10:31 AM
push to talk options are showing up in attws 3g crm profiles now as well
trojanDe

Nov 4, 2004, 4:32 AM
whats the satatus of cingular push to talk??
muchdrama

Nov 4, 2004, 2:38 PM
trojanDe said:
whats the satatus of cingular push to talk??
In development, probably deciding what standard they'll go with. Closer than you think, though. A perfect person to ask is CainMarko.
eugene23

Jan 13, 2005, 6:11 PM
where can I find info on the company KODIAK
jenant2004

Jan 14, 2005, 11:20 PM
I can tell you in one of our prograns that we use in customer service is showing push to talk, I think it is just a matter of time.
jramossteel

Jan 15, 2005, 9:48 AM
I agree... The push to talk is only a matter of time, but they don't want to launch it before its ready because they don't want to have it be like Verizon's was... We already have prototypes at our local office. 😁
chillin2345

Jan 26, 2005, 6:36 PM
A little off topic, but I know Cingular won't have too much compeitition from T-Mobile. An economic analysis was conducted internally last year showing that it doesn't make much economic sense for T-Mobile to start PTT. Furthermore, PTT doesn't fit into their near-term business plan. I heard that from a regional rep.
crashnbrn3

Feb 16, 2005, 9:26 AM
OK here it is mid Feb 2005 any info on the PTT? I am switching my prvider with in a week. and I am looking at going with Cingular. So I was just wanting to know.
JD6321

Feb 16, 2005, 1:12 PM
Verizon is relaunching their Push to Talk before March ! It is going to be 100% better than the first time, and will actually be cery very quick to connect.
roznfl450

Feb 17, 2005, 10:14 AM
I have cingular now, but i like the ptt on nextel. Anyone have any idea when cingular is getting ptt, because i have been with them for 5 years and have not had any problems, but i want ptt
ralph_on_me

Feb 17, 2005, 12:35 PM
I'm one person who wont be jumping on this PTT bandwagon. If I wanted someone to be able to get in touch with me instantly I'd have them sitting next to me so they could slap me in the head whenever they want to. If all PTT ends up taking the form of walkie-talkies, I'll have to garrote myself in protest.
roznfl450

Feb 17, 2005, 1:15 PM
Any one have info... on a date for cingular ptt?
colione112

Aug 2, 2005, 1:02 AM
Q3 2005 more specifically sometime early sept is the "launch date". unofficial of course, but alot of phones are scheduled in sept that support ptt on cingular.....
sw6416

Aug 10, 2005, 11:21 PM
Cingular will launch it's PTT service september 1st in its b2b side will it retail october 15th
colione112

Aug 11, 2005, 12:53 AM
... were you on the conference call today??? 🙂
sw6416

Aug 15, 2005, 11:03 PM
No I was in a meeting with Sigman in Birmingham
everman

Sep 10, 2005, 4:10 PM
bump
colione112

Sep 23, 2005, 12:28 AM
Aight just went through training on this... you'll be able to talk with up to 20 people at a time. A huge difference from Nextel is if your in a PTT conversation, you'll be able to instantly switch it to a regular call. Lets see Nextel do that.. Another huge difference over all carriers--- it will work over the entire Cingular network that is shown in the brochures by the end of the year... Meaning, it will be the largest PTT calling area out of all the US providers.

I've also played with a live phone. It takes about 7 seconds to initially connect, but communication after the initial connection is almost instantaneous. You can compare it to this.. When you sign onto Yahoo, you have to connect to the yahoo server, which gives yo...
(continues)
kelidscope

Sep 23, 2005, 2:34 PM
We got two demo models in of the LGF7200 yesterday. So far we havent been able to make connections to specific phones, we can only use group calling. However, the feature is crisp and clear and is defintiely turning heads.

We're hoping for the Samsung model to come in soon so all of us employees can get our new lines.
beenthere

Sep 23, 2005, 6:15 PM
It takes.5 sec for you to start ptt
allie092882

Sep 23, 2005, 7:52 PM
cingular's ptt will be 0.5 sec to initiate a convo and 0.1 sec thereafter, making it slower than nextel to set up a call but faster once it is set up and dramatically faster than sprint and verizon. ptt talk coverage will be the same as cingular's allover gsm network, the largest in the nation. cingular's ptt will also have 4 add'l features that no other carrier currently offers in addition to everything nextel has. these are the facts 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.