Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

audiovox 9900

sammy2

Jul 28, 2004, 3:16 PM
I am considering the audiovox 9900 because it is tri-mode and a full feature phone but I have yet to hear when it will arrive. Audiovox's internet sales and customer service is quite poor so I have not even been able to talk with them. Verizon (my carrier) ..well you know the story - the sales reps are the last to know . 🙄
Att_Pro

Jul 31, 2004, 4:27 PM
LOL, this is the first time I ever even heard of the phone! I am more of an ATT guy. 🤭
justpeachy

Jul 31, 2004, 4:36 PM
ummm.... that phone will never be released. Must be a newbie. lol check the forums on it
Airwar

Jul 31, 2004, 11:00 PM
We stopped holding our breath on this one six months ago. Try the Audiovox CDM-9500 it's the closest thing to the 9900 minus the camera, and it's on E-Bay for $42.00 last time I checked. If ever the 9900 comes out, you could switch up to it. Many of us are very disappointed with the whole mess surrounding the 9900. To Date both Verizon and Audiovox have been completely silent about the release of this phone, or any information. ☚ī¸ : 😡
mcf04581

Aug 25, 2004, 1:57 PM
Its coming, and soon to boot.
JDigital

Aug 25, 2004, 3:39 PM
Yeah, it has to be soon, since there is now a rebate on it. I think the rebate offer even expires in October.
sammy2

Aug 25, 2004, 5:57 PM
great to hear but I have yet to find the 9900 on the audiovox website and certainly no mention of it on Verizon. Where do you see it on teh audiovox website and where have you seen any information on a rebate?
JDigital

Aug 25, 2004, 8:04 PM
It's "confidential and proprietary". Sorry... let's just say that it has just popped up in internal communications, and it surprised me too because I beleived that it was dead, although some well informed people a few months back said that it wasn't dead, just delayed indefinitely.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.