Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Pocket Mobile?????

foxxymama

May 25, 2006, 4:51 PM
I live in San Antonio, TX and there is a new mobile company coming to town. Supposedly every thing is unlimited. I am not to sure about this.... Everything included unlimited for only about 30$ a month?? Is there a catch? Has any one else heard of this? I just want to know.... WHAT IS THE DAMN DEAL WITH POCKET COMMUNICATIONS?????
๐Ÿคจ
ILLCOMMUNICATION

May 26, 2006, 2:11 PM
http://www.pocket.com/ »

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Washington-based Pocket Communications, one of several companies that won wireless phone licenses at last year's FCC auction, has filed for bankruptcy protection. Most of its debt รƒย $1.4 billion รƒย is owed to the FCC. Ironically, the FCC has now suspended a deadline for companies to make payments on the licenses while it considers a more lenient payment schedule.
pocket

Sep 10, 2006, 10:40 PM
๐Ÿ˜
hello,
well i would highly recommend getting pocket there is NO catch whatsoever. I am trying to get the word out to people in texas that it truely is a reliable oompany and extremely cheap. I myself have a pocket phone and it works FINE(and the reception doesnt suck). some people may consider the so called "catch" being that its local.. which means you cannot use the phone out of state, they are in san antonio and the surrounding counties but will SOON be expanding. if you have any questions message me back! ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.