Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

New Verizon Phones

Jeguzik

Oct 16, 2005, 10:02 PM
I wanted to get the inside scoop from the cellular cognoscenti. I am up for a new phone about min-Nov. and would like to hear you recommendations for a new phone, or to hear if anything new is going to be released in the near term. Let me know your thoughts on what is the best of the best. My main requirement is it must be small enough to keep in my pocket. I have seen the a970 / a950 and those both look to be good choices.

Thanks,
J
bulldude

Oct 18, 2005, 3:13 PM
Wait until after 12/6. I can't say more than that. And there's a small chance that what I'm thinking about may not even happen.
heartpac

Oct 21, 2005, 11:42 PM
any chance of the motorola q coming out here soon?......or in general.......i was gonna buy one from overseas...now the guy says that the phone works with all networks....i asked about cdma, and he said it does, but he did not give me the esn.....can anyone answer the question as follows.......will phone from overseas work on verizons network ? does it have to just be the same mhz or does it have to be cdma as well.....?

please email me with the answer too:]

thanks
freedomrep

Oct 22, 2005, 10:13 AM
Chances are that a phone from overseas cannot be act. on Vzw network. When we plug an ESN into the system it somehow recgonizes the esn and if it is not a VZW esn it will not allow us to activate. But you can try it I guess...Rumor has it that the Q is coming out first quarter of 06 but we all know how long Vzw actually takes to release phs.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.