Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

need some input

emmy_greeneyes

May 3, 2004, 8:10 PM
I'm new here, but i wanted to get some feedback on some phones. I have an LG VX10 and have had problems with it. I'm looking at buying a new phone ( I use Verizon Wireless) and I'm interested in the new Kyocera slide phone, as well as the Samsung SCH-a530s flipphone. Does anyone have any feedback either way about either of these phones? i was wondering how other people are doing with either of these models. I'd appreciate any help...thanks!
muchdrama

May 4, 2004, 8:39 AM
emmy_greeneyes said:
I'm new here, but i wanted to get some feedback on some phones. I have an LG VX10 and have had problems with it. I'm looking at buying a new phone ( I use Verizon Wireless) and I'm interested in the new Kyocera slide phone, as well as the Samsung SCH-a530s flipphone. Does anyone have any feedback either way about either of these phones? i was wondering how other people are doing with either of these models. I'd appreciate any help...thanks!

The Slider works great on Verizon's network...but I'm a little skeptical on its durability due to the slide form factor. It does have a great speaker phone, though. As for the scha530...it's a great phone. It's durable and small and reliable...see if ...
(continues)
Bunny

May 5, 2004, 3:20 PM
Well.... both phones are Dual Band (all digital) do you know if you go into strictly analog areas at all? If so... don't get either of them... get a trimode phone.
Michael Knight

Jun 15, 2004, 12:13 AM
The Kyocera is an ugly piece of crap, go with the Samsung.
nrthwestgal

Jun 15, 2004, 6:52 PM
Loved my Samsung, had the A530 for quite some time (now the A670) At first I thought the slider would be cool but then realized that I'd get sick of it and plus it wasn't a Samsung 😁
attws_187

Jul 3, 2004, 2:46 AM
attwireless for the moment is being hit by law-suits internally within the company because management is not following through with issues that happen within the company & it's workers.

7 out of 10 attwireless reps, have low morale, is frustrated by working for attwireless.

Attwireless is outsourcing a lot & isn't passing any savings to the customers with all the money they are saving by paying pennies on the dollar to workers in mexico, canada & india.
phonepimp3376

Jul 4, 2004, 9:43 AM
Every wireless company has dealt with lawsuits, get over it.

Plenty of companies outsource too.

How would your morale be if your position with your company was questionable in our current economic weather? While Cingular will do their best to retain as many positions as possible, in a deal this large there will be redundancies, and positions will be combined or eliminated. Its just the way M&A's work. I'm sure some will come on board with the new Cingular and love it, and some will long for the "good old days" with ATTWS. That will happen in ANY merger situation.

There are people in every company that hate what they do. What's your point?

I find it amusing that you choose the name ATTWS_187. 187 being a well known police code for...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.