Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Any new phones coming to alltel??

Duncan03

Aug 17, 2005, 1:35 PM
are there any new phones coming out for alltel by the end of the year? I hoping for an LG or the Treo
Vox Dei

Aug 17, 2005, 7:16 PM
Please never get an LG. They have some good phones but most of their phones are just cheap and are dead by a year. And they don't have near the reception that other phones like samsungs or nokia's have.
Duncan03

Aug 17, 2005, 10:13 PM
ive had 2 LGs and never had a problem with them. my mom is goin on 2 yrs with my old one. i had numerous phones and ive had the best luck with lg
Vox Dei

Aug 17, 2005, 10:37 PM
Like i said there are a few good LG's out there but i've worked for two carriers now and when i get a call about a phone acting up it's 70% of the time an LG.
LOVELYT11

Aug 18, 2005, 12:26 PM
what lgs are good im curious to know and are sony ericcson phones pretty good.im curious because i want the z500
Duncan03

Aug 19, 2005, 1:13 AM
ive had to 5450 and the 5550 and never had a problem with either
FLET HER

Aug 19, 2005, 7:33 AM
I was just looking at two phone commming.i just want to know will alltel pick up ,the kyocera,slider remix or amp'd mobile,will it have everything and t2t with it,if info write me at FletcherOliver3@hotmail.com. be bless
alejandro

Aug 20, 2005, 5:03 PM
i use a 5550 and it is an awesome phone, the best in my opinion, but it is all about personal experience, a lot of people have repair problems with it, a lot go out but i havent had a problem, now every motorola we carry and the motorola i used to have is a piece of crap, so like i said, its all personal experience.
Vox Dei

Aug 19, 2005, 2:13 PM
sony ericcson has some good phones. They have had some lemons in the past but i haven't seen any lately. their 226 was terrible but that one seems to be their record. They usually are superb phones but they arn't bad either. LG's usually seem to be cheap phone. Keep in mind these are person generilizations and there are always exceptions and someone did say my word isn't gospel even though i dispute that fact..
LOVELYT11

Aug 20, 2005, 4:39 PM
thanks for the reply 🙂 its so hard to get an decent reply on here without someone be smart mouth all the time . 🙄 but i really do want the sony e z500.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.