Jul 5, 2005, 1:48 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000A1 ... »

Specs are wrong, but seems to be coming 😉
simplymarcus

Jul 5, 2005, 7:38 PM
at the end of July
colione112

Jul 30, 2005, 11:30 PM
pushed back til mid aug.. maybe a lil later.. seems they want a lil different software
colione112

Oct 23, 2005, 11:57 PM
pushed back til mid dec because of quality issues... doesn't say a whole lot, but it was just announced.
dmitry.goulik

Oct 29, 2005, 5:19 PM
I ordered a couple at my store and we have them in stock now, but we are not selling them because of issues with the phones compatability with the current sim cards. i played with it for a while and its a very good phone, so when they get the software straight its going to be a big seller.
colione112

Oct 29, 2005, 9:13 PM
yea it's a great phone, they just gotta fine tune it for 3g
blue1009

Oct 30, 2005, 11:56 PM
It is not a 3g phone and we will not have a phone for our hsdpa till the end of 1st quarter 2006, the only product coming out next month is the aircard for data on a laptop. Nokia hada quality issue with the phone that they found in the software and there is a problem with the keys breaking off. Most of the people i know who have had it about 3 months the keys have started coming out.
b4theymkmerun

Oct 30, 2005, 7:05 PM
thanks for telling me that... i work for cingular in a call center and talk about not being informed... no one could tell me why this phone was not available but finally i found a rep in a store that knew what was going on. i am eagerly awaiting this phone as i need the features and it has the "high speed" mobi tv experience... i just called nokia a few minutes ago before registering for this forum, and the dude didn't know anything and only tried to sell me the phone!!!it amazes me the incompetence i encounter in my daily life....
usnwife

Oct 30, 2005, 10:37 PM
This phone is avaiable on the cingular web site.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.