Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Unlimited Text Messaging plan with CINGULAR

ckesto

Jun 1, 2005, 8:07 PM
Anybody have any idea if Cingular is planning on having an Unlimited Text Messaging plan.

I send and receive about 5000 a month. the 2500 isnt enough and its the only thing preventing me from signing up with Cingular

I would think they have to soon to compete with Verizon's text plan

thanks
jetli

Jun 2, 2005, 8:59 AM
cingular has something like that..... they have unlimited data plan.... unlimited email, internet, text messeging, aol instant messeging, msn messenger......it's like 45 dollars though... i have it with a voice plan on my siemens sx6605..... it works for me
chubber

Jun 6, 2005, 8:49 PM
cingular has no plans to get unlimited text messaging plan....verizon's unlimited text is only for "IN" network, it doesn't apply to texting other carriers.
Ascension007

Jun 6, 2005, 8:58 PM
Cubber is right, I work for a cingular agent and they don't plan to have unlimited text. We had one for a month or so with the american idol promotion, but after the month it went down to 200. kinda sucks huh?
klockk

Jun 6, 2005, 11:17 PM
🙄
It would make sense then for Cingular to do the same thing.. at least that would allow M2M SMS/MMS on the Cingular network.. much like Verizon has....
kountryjentleman

Jun 11, 2005, 9:12 PM
i just recently switched from tmo to vzw and the only thing that i have to complain about was that vzw doesnt have an unlimited txt plan. tmo had it for 10/month. verizon has that unlimited in, but that wont cut it. all my friends have cingular!!!
colione115

Jun 19, 2005, 7:23 PM
I'll let you in ona little secret... Cingular doesn't offer an unlimted text package but, you can get around it.

Whenever you send a text message use this and it'll be completely free of extra charge.

person's number @teleflip.com and it'll forward it to the other person free for you. It works like an email, which is included in your media net package.

for the slow people out there
000-000-0000@teleflip.com and it'll be free. If they respond, it'll count as a txt msg, but at least outgoing are free for you.

I use it, it works.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.