Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Question about T-mobile

SLRMcLaren

Aug 25, 2009, 10:01 PM
I used to work for and have att and when I did a warranty exchange 3 times they would trade me up for a better or "comparable" phone. Does T-mobile do the same thing?
aidan11

Aug 26, 2009, 10:16 PM
I'm glad that you asked this question. Most customers have no understanding of how warrenty exchanges work, or if they even qualify. unfortunatly customer service does not go over warrenty policies when customers activate servie. they're hoping that the customers won't have these problems with devices even though we all do. they way it actually works with T-mobile is that you have to exchanged the handset three times within a 90 day period to qualify for a multiple exchange. They wanna make sure that you are not gonna have those probs moving forward so they eat the cost of the newer handset as a courtesy.hope this info helps.
mom26

Aug 27, 2009, 10:37 PM
What Aidan said is correct with just one imprtant factor. When you exchange the phone 3 times within 90 days it has to be for the same reason each time....
sms_Queen

Sep 7, 2009, 5:39 PM
That's not true. 3 exchanges in 90 days, no matter what the issues are.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.