Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Pink Instinct and Pink Lotus

BigKippa

Dec 15, 2008, 12:23 PM
Just so everyone knows Sprint will be releasing a few phones worth mentioning early in the first part of the year. First off will be the Treo Pro in January, slick design (designed by HTC), flush screen instead of recessed with a black case, i'm sure you can find pictures of it on the internet if you need to.

In time for valentine's day there will be a pink instinct and a pink lotus. None of the features will be different in these phones, although I have heard rumors that the pink Instinct will be a little smaller, I can not confirm this so wouldn't count on it. There are other phones on the road map for the first quarter, including 3 more Nextel devices spread out over the first quarter.

Enjoy.
ajlineman

Dec 15, 2008, 3:15 PM
Pink Lotus? Purple Lotus? Is it any secret that this phone is being marketed to women?
BigKippa

Dec 15, 2008, 5:50 PM
I think the shape gave that away. It looks like a makeup case.
ajlineman

Dec 15, 2008, 9:09 PM
Yeah it does.
Eh, mine's black. I'm okay with having to defend my device... I like it and that's all that matters.
lady- capricorn

Dec 15, 2008, 3:17 PM
wow, well do you know anything about a pink blackberry 8330 because i've been asking them and they act like they don't know or can't make it happen when they have two pink palm centro's. also, verizon has a pink one and so does telus a canadian phone company.
BigKippa

Dec 15, 2008, 5:58 PM
I have heard nothing about a pink curve. I think you should expect a new blackberry next year but not a new color for the curve. Sprint typically does not offer pda's in fashion colors, red is as extreme as they get. The centro is probably the closest you'll get to a fashion centric pda phone.
lady- capricorn

Dec 17, 2008, 12:49 PM
☚ī¸ thanks for your reply back. I made suggestions about them getting one. i figure if they have two pink centros they could make a pink blackberry, besides verizon has a pink one and its cute.
uscphonegal

Dec 19, 2008, 4:03 PM
Check out beckymae.com she can customize them for you there. 🙂
lady- capricorn

Dec 22, 2008, 1:22 PM
I will try that thank you so much! 🙂
liquidfire

Dec 20, 2008, 5:56 PM
heard about the instinct. are you sure the treo was designed by HTC?? doesnt sound right to me.

and i've heard nothing about a pink lotus. hell the SKU on the purple one calls it pink....so i doubt there will be a pink one anytime soon
j-villa

Dec 20, 2008, 10:17 PM
from what i've read online. The treo Pro IS designed by htc.

Phone actually looks good for a treo.
BigKippa

Dec 21, 2008, 12:49 PM
I can tell you with 100% certainty that the treo pro is designed by HTC, and that there is a pink Lotus coming. Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it isn't happening, I have relationships with people in both companies that you obviously don't. Just trust me.
PalmChampion

Dec 21, 2008, 10:56 AM
I doubt doubt doubt doubt doubt the ehole HTC issue!!!!!!!! 😈
BigKippa

Dec 26, 2008, 5:57 PM
well then you're an idiot, because I have seen the phone in person. You should change your name from PalmChampion if you don't kow this stuff already, try googling it. Plus I know a Palm rep, who was the original person to have told me about it about 5 months ago. Don't doubt me, I am never wrong.

p.s.
you should be happy that it was designed by HTC, palm has sucked big ones at charging ports, casing and over all design. Wait till you hear about something called NOVA dealing with PALM OS, I'll write about it, you can doubt doubt doubt me again, and I can prove you wrong again.
filerx

Dec 27, 2008, 10:07 PM
The Samsung Intinct/M800 in pink is nothing more than a color refresh to the black on launched in retail on June 19th. We just received a case of them and I didn't see any functionality difference between the two colors. The next iDEN device to launch, after the Motorola 8350i is going to be the Motorola i9 which is suppose to be Nextel's version of the MOTORAZR V3M.
BigKippa

Jan 11, 2009, 12:45 PM
I think you mean V9 don't you. It has a # megapixel camera and capacitive touch on the outside.
lady- capricorn

Jan 13, 2009, 1:39 PM
Sprint has the option for the pink instinct on its website now.
ElTriste

Jan 13, 2009, 5:52 PM
Radioshack just got them in, I just put 4 in the back 😁
-chels-

Jan 21, 2009, 6:33 PM
I really doubt there will be a pink lotus

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.