Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

nokia.......US Cellular

fireman6433

Jul 28, 2008, 7:41 AM
will US Cellular get any Nokia phones anytime soon??? Or ever again??
uscphonegal

Jul 28, 2008, 10:51 AM
There are 2 listed on the current rebate form. But that is all I know.
ACaerofox

Aug 9, 2008, 1:10 PM
Well this is what I've been told to tell customers when they ask why they can't get a nokia phone: Nokia is now only manufacturing GSM phones and because USC does not support GSM phones USC is no longer carrying nokia phones. Again - this is just what I was told to tell customers - dunno how much truth there is to it.
Drunk

Aug 12, 2008, 11:58 AM
I love Nokia! I love them I love them! Yeah for Nokia!
stinkercole

Aug 13, 2008, 10:07 AM
doubt it!!! ☹️
MeLzErs77

Aug 13, 2008, 4:41 PM
i beg to differ on the Nokia and only manufacturing phones that work on GSM Technology. Verizon has two Nokia Phones that just came out and we are a CDMA Network....Model # is 6205...it is a special edition phone..Comes in Blue silver or the Dark night edition modeled after the New batman movie...
Fredd

Aug 26, 2008, 10:50 AM
Nokia does make CDMA phones and continues to do so - you can check their lineup here by tech type. Your management is telling you to lie to customers? That is very sad!
JaydenW

Aug 18, 2008, 11:10 AM
I heard that we were going to get a new one sometime within the next couple of months from my manager.
I don't know how much truth there is to it though, as i've not seen any hard evidence of anything Nokia related.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.