Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Nokia has a new phone coming to Sprint N810 Wi Max Xohm

X_MOSES_X

Apr 23, 2008, 3:35 PM
If anyone has info on this device please share it looks to be the Instinct Killer..Go to I-connect if you work directly for Sprint and you can now view this new product..
gldnhrtrblfst

Apr 23, 2008, 4:15 PM
you must work for sprint... cause i just saw this phone on iconnect and damn it looks amazing.
poweredup

Apr 23, 2008, 4:57 PM
thats not a phone, its a mini lap-top. did you see how big it was compared to his hands. besides what phone company would advertise skype on their phones? its just gonna be a device that can be used on sprints wi-max.
anti787

Apr 25, 2008, 2:30 PM
i cannot find it on i connect can you please tell me where or how to find it??
X_MOSES_X

Apr 27, 2008, 10:40 AM
It is on the front page on the right. It's the video. It is not a phone though, but it is funky fresh 😉
44hrinum

Apr 26, 2008, 4:55 PM
i think that would be a very smart thing if sprint advertised skype on their phone. the way i see it is this phone could be like a data card that doesnt need a laptop and can make phone calls through skype. $59.99 with unlimited data and skype callings not bad. but sprint probably wont do that. probably something like that though
danbright

Apr 23, 2008, 5:34 PM
where in i-connect can you view this??
poweredup

Apr 23, 2008, 6:08 PM
on the first page, middle right where they usually show videos.
danbright

Apr 23, 2008, 6:33 PM
aww mine says page cannot be displayed ☚ī¸
SS EarlGoodman

Apr 25, 2008, 1:56 PM
this device has been on nokias website for a long time, its not a phone but a small tablet pc to work with wi max
smiliey

Apr 26, 2008, 7:51 PM
it does look pretty sick, ill wait till i get home to watch that video on a bigger screen. its so little down there//

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.