Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

New Verizon Wireless Blackberry??

dlw

Feb 18, 2008, 12:44 PM
Has anyone heard anything about Verizon Wireless releasing a new Blackberry device, comparable to the Curve? Right now, they do not have any Blackberry's with a full QWERTY keypad and a camera. I haven't been able to get a straight answer from anyone as to whether a device like this is on the way in the near future?
mellowlen62

Feb 18, 2008, 6:00 PM
Allegedly there is a CDMA Curve ready to roll...but no word on whether it's going to Verizon or Sprint...
jediknight811

Feb 25, 2008, 12:05 PM
heard that the curve, 8330, was going to sprint first in late march early april. 🤤
honeysuckle03

Feb 26, 2008, 12:32 AM
where did you get that info?
needacurve

Mar 14, 2008, 8:40 AM
Any updated info? Is the curve coming to Verizon any time soon?? My contract is up next month and I'm trying to decide whether to wait or just get a world blackberry... 😁
bigdfan70

Mar 14, 2008, 4:09 PM
sprint first 🤣 haaaa haaaa
mellowlen62

Mar 16, 2008, 9:29 PM
Supposedly the Verizon "execs" are using the Curve and it is coming to Verizon, but knowing Verizon, it will be released by Sprint first.
needacurve

Mar 21, 2008, 11:15 AM
so if sprint gets it in mid-april, assuming may-june for verizon?
supacrzy12

Mar 21, 2008, 1:19 PM
i spoke to a verizon rep today and she said that verizon will be coming out with a curve but she didn't no when. she was 100% sure it was coming out for verizon wireless.
Infomedia

Mar 26, 2008, 8:55 PM
Ok...Alltel, Verizon, and Sprint are going to get a the CDMA version of the Curve.

I'm about 99% sure that Alltel will get it in May.
Spring might get it earlier or Verizon might get it earlier. It doesn't really matter since everyone is going to get it.
montanaverizon

Apr 7, 2008, 1:44 PM
I have heard May. But it will be coming.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.