Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I-phone 2

gabe.tornberg

Jan 19, 2008, 5:59 PM
The new updated model will knock down all opponents, trust me it has alot better features
Adam7986

Jan 22, 2008, 10:04 AM
Just like the MacBook Air is going to do? The fact is that Steve Jobs is never going to release a COMPLETE version of the iPhone, and if he does, expect the hardware to be sub-par. He can make more money releasing a product, and then offering simple updates that are lacking from the phone, it's good for business. Jobs is a business man, not a man of the people.
matrix2004

Jan 22, 2008, 9:25 PM
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, of course its going to have better features. Sad thing is it still won't have as many as Verizon phones,especially the Voyager and Voyager 2. Don't even get me started on Voyager 3 which should be LTE 4G running Android.
msmith1991

Jan 23, 2008, 10:56 AM
dang.
the durn Voyager 2 hasnt even come out yet...
🤣
SoCalVDub

Jan 23, 2008, 4:02 PM
No offense but your comparing apples with lemons 😉 . The voyager is a "touch" phone for cavemen. Research your phones as there are plenty of iClone articles out there by very respectable authors.
SS EarlGoodman

Jan 23, 2008, 4:26 PM
there is no iphone2 you are retarded

iphone sucks balls

iphone2 will also suck balls
vreaper

Jan 23, 2008, 8:22 PM
OWNED!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.