Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

New Blackberry for Nextel?

renzob

Nov 2, 2007, 9:44 PM
Salesperson at Nextel store told me that they were going to offer a new BlackBerry to replace the 7100i starting November 1st but so far nothing.
Does Anybody know if this is true when and what model will it be?

Thanks
SprintTechMN

Nov 3, 2007, 9:25 AM
They may have meant the 8130. But it's not for Nextel.
Chippewas86

Nov 3, 2007, 9:39 AM
There is a lot of new marketing geared toward the 7100i in the forbearance market stores. I doubt they are coming out with something to replace it if they are marketing it the way they are.
kreesedup

Nov 8, 2007, 2:38 PM
No, new bb for nextel was alot of rumors about a hybrd bb, but I think we would have seen it already. What I've heard is that Qchat will make it pointless to release a bb on nextel. Qchat is ptt over rev-a that will be avaliable on cdma devices. The first is supposed to be the 8830 I have seen modles that have ptt in the menu for programing the key now used for voice dialing. Waitting for rev-a to have 85%coverage befor roll out "nextel high performance ptt". What iys branded as.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.