Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 8 replies

What carrier will Apple go with next?

woodinge

Aug 16, 2007, 2:43 PM
So what carrier is apple going to go with next will it be sprint or verizon. And who would be a better carrier for the phone.
Lapdog

Aug 16, 2007, 4:41 PM
well with the exclusive at&t has, no one anytime soon.
spidermon

Aug 21, 2007, 10:58 AM
is that mario lopez on your profile pic?
wombough

Aug 21, 2007, 11:12 AM
yeah they have a 5 yr exclusive.
warrantyjockey

Aug 16, 2007, 4:41 PM
AT&T has an exlusive multi year contract with Apple
MichaelBB

Aug 21, 2007, 12:35 PM
None, they will stay with AT&T, they want full control and AT&T gave it to them, Verizon Wireless would not, and I'd bet that they still would not do it after the 5 years with AT&T is up? VZW lost big numbers but has also been getting customers back from IPhone/AT&T. I know of about 10 people that bought the IPhone and did NOT port there numbers over, before the 30 day trial was up or 14 day trial "I dont remember which one it was or is" they returned the IPhone.

You can buy them on Apples site under Refurbs now also. The technology is great, I would never spend that much on so little.
expectpwnage

Aug 21, 2007, 3:14 PM
the iphone is amazing.

and will only get better as more generations come out.
if you knew a little more about apple products you would know this is how it always goes.

1st gen ipods were not the end-all of mp3 players...now look at them.
Yean

Aug 21, 2007, 5:44 PM
The iPhone is an amazing gadget, but if at&t dosen't upgrade their network, what good is it? at&t needs to upgrdae their 3G network.
expectpwnage

Aug 21, 2007, 5:51 PM
the iphone doesn't even work with it right now.

I'm sure before they put out an iPhone v2, they will have fully upgraded the network, and dropped all tdma support.

so i do not get where you were going with this..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.