Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Jams, ever heard of it RIch, anyone?

thatguy_overthere

Nov 3, 2004, 4:51 AM
Has anybody ever seen a phone with the name "Jams" on it?

I talked to a guy a couple of days ago who sells unlocked GSM phones without service. The phones are not carrier specific. Just pop in a SIM and they work.

He showed me a paper with the new model on it. This thing has a camera, video camera, mp3 player, and very small speakers on the front of the phone so that you can listen to the music without having to open the phone (it is a flip). Almost everything can be done with the phone closed.

Has anyone else ever seen this before. It's supposed to come out in about 2 weeks. If it is legit, I was going to look into getting one. He told me that it would cost no more than $250.

If anyone knows, please let me know.
ShunAsa

Nov 3, 2004, 10:15 AM
sounds very interesting....I got some swamp land in New Orleans if you're interested...j/k 😉
thatguy_overthere

Nov 3, 2004, 12:57 PM
I know that it sounds fishy, but this guy is going to start up business in a cart at the mall. He was walking the mall with one of the mall managers checking out the other carts, getting ideas for how to set up his cart.

He also had another phone by this company. It was a pretty cool litle flip phone.

Oh well. I'll just have to keep searching for this guy.
ShunAsa

Nov 3, 2004, 4:34 PM
let me know when you find him, a phone with all of those features for that amount of money..he's the next Bill Gates
ddtmm

Nov 5, 2004, 10:27 AM
Check out Part 2 of the CTIA show on this site and you will find out what Jams might be. See if it looks familiar.
thatguy_overthere

Nov 5, 2004, 5:39 PM
That looks kind of like what I saw, especially the logo on the phone.

I'm going to try to get thier web site and see what all they have.

If anyone has anymore info, please let me know.
Slander

Nov 7, 2004, 3:53 PM
When you find out if he's legit, let me know. I want an i-mate JAM horribly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.