Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 8 replies

new verizon phones?

bmore

Oct 24, 2004, 7:08 PM
im dying for this moto v65 ptt to come out the verizon site says they are out of stock on their first ptt model im thinking they release it soonish? they did the same with the lg 6100 they waited till the lg 6000 ran out then dropped it id appreciate any insight thanks!!!!!!
uNt0uChAbLe

Oct 26, 2004, 4:45 PM
The v65 probably wont be out for a while. And the v60p will probably be sold again in the next couple of months. They are re-releasing the push to talk feature at the beginning of the year and are not promoting it at all... 😳
VZWASO

Oct 27, 2004, 1:49 AM
The v60p is still available. At least here in California, I sold one today. And the PTT should get a big push from the new models coming out like the Kyocera 444 that is very similar to Nextel phones. Expect 3-4 push to talk phones on the relaunch
bmore

Oct 27, 2004, 1:01 PM
yes my actual store still has them in stock but if you go to vzw web site it says out of stock i really want the ptt but it just seems like ive been waiting since last year when do you think the relaunch will be? thanks!
dotcom3004

Oct 28, 2004, 1:32 PM
Verizon PTT sucks thats why there is no advertisement
roark

Oct 29, 2004, 4:07 PM
Does anyone know when the Treo 650 for Verizon is coming out? Let me know thanks
roark

Oct 29, 2004, 4:09 PM
when is it anyone know?
mcf04581

Oct 31, 2004, 11:51 AM
I dont think the question should so much be when Verizon will release it, but if Verizon will release it.
ddtmm

Oct 31, 2004, 9:15 PM
Oops! Previous message was to this string!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.