Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Which Carrier treats dealers best?

AgentOrange

May 5, 2007, 3:50 PM
I'm a Cingular agent and I feel like AT&T is putting the squeeze on us. The grass looks pretty green on the Verizon and Sprint side of the fence. Is it any better or are all the carriers big bullies with one-sided contracts?
digitmasher

May 5, 2007, 6:23 PM
Well if you could be more specific about the information you are looking for we would be willing to help.

Are you wanting to know the benefits and compensations of indirect from the standpoint of an owner of a franchise or as an employee?
AgentOrange

May 5, 2007, 6:41 PM
As an owner please.
Yankees

May 5, 2007, 7:10 PM
well if you are in a Cellular One/Dobson area...we picked up them a year ago and they pay twice as well as sprint/nextel
JAnthon88

May 21, 2007, 12:31 PM
I'm part of a Verizon Wireless Indirect Franchise. We're treated pretty well and are part of a pretty large group. Check out wireless-zone.com.
heyheyhey

May 6, 2007, 8:01 PM
This is unrelated to your question; however, you've just proved that Cingular's name should not have been switched back to AT&T because AT&T is recognized as the company that screws everybody over.
tashal

May 21, 2007, 6:27 PM
I've never heard a problem with Verizon with their commissions, but I've heard that Cingular is holding back on a lot of the commissions right now, but maybe that's just because they're still dealing with the merge...

-Natasha
http://www.pixycell.com »
paddyoc

May 22, 2007, 12:12 PM
Nifty little site....
sangyup81

May 21, 2007, 11:50 PM
Sprint/Nextel seems the best out of the ones I've seen.

Since they are performing so poorly, they are desperate for every contract they can get their hands on!
dustin.gery

May 23, 2007, 12:28 PM
I work for an Indirect Dealer, and Cingular/Att put a big squeeze on us. We were selling more then the corporate store up the street. They are getting rid of Indirect agents, slowly but surely. We got out of there before they quit us, we got our lowyer involved and cancelled the contract but they were shorting us phones and accessories, they would only show up and say hi when we were completly destroying the competition. They are lame, We switched to t-mobile, and it seems like its going to be a really good move, they are giving us everything we want and we will be opening 15 stores within the next year. ATT is a good provider but treats there employees like shat
storkthedork

May 23, 2007, 1:43 PM
I wokr for USC and they are so not like that at all??? They treat employess well and customers well... The problem is when you do get into bigger companies their values are different then the smaller companies. Little companies need to get all the sales they can and will do whatever it takes to keep employees and keep customers. 😉
dustin.gery

May 23, 2007, 3:15 PM
Im not 100% sure if you totally understood what i was saying. I might have been alittle unclear myself. IDK all i know is we are a small indirect dealer yes, and we were doing very well in our area, like i said we were destroying the corporate store down the street. Ever since At&t became At&t we were not getting our phone orders we were not getting our accessories, and it became so bad we had to opt out of our contract. That wasnt even the main reason we opted out. Reason being in the contract we were told we could have 10 stores, but every time we found a location and attempted to take a step forward they would balk. so the business was staying small because they wouldnt let it grow. Like i said they have a great product, but i wouldnt wan...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.