Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Any Jawbone Users

spirit22

Feb 1, 2007, 9:53 AM
Has anyone been able to get their hands on and actively use Aliph's new BT Jawbone headset?

Cingular started selling it in silver back in December, I believe, and Aliph started selling the headsets directly in black and red as well as silver.
goodbyejack

Feb 6, 2007, 1:55 PM
Yes, Jawbone makes the headset in Silver and Red. As far as getting a red one, I was under the impression you could only get it from Jawbone directly. Unless another carrier has the red one. Im not sure.
spirit22

Feb 6, 2007, 5:13 PM
goodbyejack said:
Yes, Jawbone makes the headset in Silver and Red. As far as getting a red one, I was under the impression you could only get it from Jawbone directly. Unless another carrier has the red one. Im not sure.

Thanks for you reply...

Actually what I was looking for was feedback from those who currently own and are using a Jawbone, regardless of the color.
cyberpsionic

Feb 6, 2007, 5:20 PM
I have a Black one and found the clarity of sound to be just as good as it is with my Motorola H5, another Bluetooth headset which uses bone transduction to transmit the voice. As far as distance goes between the Jawbone in relation to my Red Bluetooth Samsung M500, thery're about the same, losing the link after 25 feet.
USCELLGIRL

Feb 8, 2007, 3:39 PM
I heard that this particular headset was supposed to have the best noise canceling technology available. Is this true? Is anyone using it that can verify, I have a customer that works in a noisy warehouse, he can here people but they complain of noise in the background. Any thoughts?
Keimax4h

Feb 27, 2007, 9:17 PM
I just bought one but really haven't been in a noisy environment to test it; however, I did test it against a Plantronics Discovery 645 in front of a tv turned to normal volume. I could hear the tv in the backgound when using the Plantronics but couldn't hear it when using the Jawbone.
grady0706

Apr 7, 2007, 9:09 AM
I have a red one with a krazr and just love it. This is the third headset that I have had and by far the best. Everyone that I have told about it bought one and loves it also.
facesitter

Apr 11, 2007, 6:47 PM
The jawbone is great, it actually uses military-grade technology, so it's supposed to be used in "hostile" areas. The way it works is it feels the vibrations off of your face (so it is important to be clean shaven, I made that mistake) and so you can have noise all around and it wouldn't matter. If you go on their site, www.jawbone.com, the commercial they have shows a guy with a leafblower and I believe a jack-hammer, and you cannot hear them at all. But yeah great bluetooth, a little pricey though...
SmileyBri

Apr 19, 2007, 7:50 AM
I have a Jawbone right here and I must say that it is light and comfortable to wear. It comes with a total of five ear buds and four behind the ear arms so that anyone can get a comfortable fit with the Jawbone.

More good news is the noise canceling works just as good as it does on their Website. It may be hard to believe, but it is a dramatic improvement over any other headset. People were surprised that I was in my car because they couldn't hear the road at all.

If only I could hear them. If only the battery lasted past noon. I made the purchase before noon, came home and charged it up and left for the rest of the afternoon and evening with it. Worked great, but on a rough stretch of interstate, where it is typically hard to use the ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.