Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Tiny Bluetooths

krickt

Jan 27, 2007, 10:55 AM
While at RadioShack Golden Quarter, several vendors showed really tiny (smaller than the Wep200) bone transduction bluetooth headsets. One of them was scala, but I don't remember the others. RadioShack isn't offering them at this time, but I would like to. (I'm a dealer, not Corporate) Anybody seen anything smaller than even a BlueAnt, and where can I get some at wholesale!
raycarroll70

Jan 29, 2007, 6:46 PM
This Bluetooth headset krickt will knock the skirt off you.

http://www.jawbone.com/ »
krickt

Jan 31, 2007, 3:18 PM
Darn good thing I'm wearing pants! That is awesome. So how bout the second half of the question. Where do I get them wholesale?
raycarroll70

Jan 31, 2007, 8:49 PM
Another sweet one I found that fits in the ear canal much like a hearing aid and about the size of a US quarter is the Motorola H5 which I've seen on eBay going for $40 as a Buy Now price. Voice is transmitted via the skull.
krickt

Feb 1, 2007, 12:08 PM
I'm trying to avoid Motorola bt's. They only last a couple of months for my customers and they don't have the sound quality of say a Jabra, or the Scala. I've seen the H5, it is tiny. Bone transduction amazes me. I'm always suprized it works.
Wireless Buddy

Feb 17, 2007, 5:20 PM
It's like the comments say, it picks up the vibrations from your inner ear. Its like the other people can be inside you head when you are talking 👀
raycarroll70

Mar 16, 2007, 1:28 PM
As long as all of them play nicely, all should be well. 🤣
Phoneo

Mar 16, 2007, 5:42 PM
that's odd...they must be abusing them. I have found that they last FAR longer than Jabra's do (I go through a BT500 every other month) but I like the way they(jabra) fit MUCH better than any motorola (even the h605). Not to mention Moto BT's do a power save with a moto phone.
Phoneo

Mar 16, 2007, 5:48 PM
I forgot to mention TESSCO...(if you don't already use them) for wholesale.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.