Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Bt Headsets on Ebay

apthomas

Dec 10, 2006, 7:52 PM
As I searched on ebay for bt headsets I noticed that the Jabra Jx10 is about 60% cheaper than in retail stores, including one in black and was wondering if they are knock-offs or is there something wrong with them usually. I know you all would not be sure but your opinions on this would be appreciated. I have Verizon and am considering buying the HTC Libra in January if that helps.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 1:47 PM
Carriers tend to mark up accessories a lot because it's one of the few things they are able to get a decent margin on. (that and text messages) Its quite possible to get a good deal on one on eBay, just be sure to check out the sellers reputation and be sure to take the shipping cost into account when figuring the total price. Oh, and use PayPal.
jareddude42

Dec 12, 2006, 10:03 PM
i would be careful still i know there is fake motorolas showing up all over so check who your buying from
raycarroll70

Dec 20, 2006, 10:16 PM
Before you buy a Motorola accessory online at an auction site like eBay, please check out the following Motorola URL.

http://www.motorola.com/content.jsp?globalObjectId=7711 »
CellDawg

Mar 8, 2007, 2:10 PM
That's awesome info. 😁 Thanks!
mamachicky

Mar 19, 2007, 2:10 PM
apthomas said:
As I searched on ebay for bt headsets I noticed that the Jabra Jx10 is about 60% cheaper than in retail stores, including one in black and was wondering if they are knock-offs or is there something wrong with them usually. I know you all would not be sure but your opinions on this would be appreciated. I have Verizon and am considering buying the HTC Libra in January if that helps.

Just bought a Jabra BT125 for $8.00 NEW works great 😁
ABLINDKID

Apr 19, 2007, 10:25 PM
one other thing is to keep in mind, when you buy a headset with verizon the warranty you have is a one year manufacture's warranty, so if you buy it on ebay it will hold no warranty with verizon and you could never get it replaced.....something to keep in mind
danny cena

Aug 13, 2007, 3:13 AM
"Its quite possible to get a good deal on one on eBay, just be sure to check out the sellers reputation and be sure to take the shipping cost into account when figuring the total price. Oh, and use PayPal."
I fully agre with you ,katatrina,because something you said happen to me once. 😢 That also made me frustrate with E-bay for a long time.
Rihgt now ,the exclusive thing I want to finger
out is the the sellers reputation,good reputation always associate with good services.if you really want to buy good and reliale hantsets,I introduce a good URL to you:
http://www.sourcingmap.com/bluetooth-headsets -c-980_1397.html

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.