Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Kyocera Bluetooth Problem

iagw302

Dec 6, 2007, 11:03 AM
I have a Kyocera Excursion phone and a Kyocera Bluetooth Car Kit. 👿 I keep losing connection with the car kit. The phone still shows connected and the car kit sometimes shows connected and sometimes not. If I disconnect and reconnect it will work for a while then doesn't. I have deleted the profile, taken out the battery, etc. Nothing keeps it working. I have not tried another phone yet. Any clue as to if the problem is the phone or the car kit. I hate to have the car kit ripped out if it's the phone. Thanks!
ReaperTut

Dec 8, 2007, 7:18 PM
i can't say for certain what the problem is, but depending on the age, the chip could have fried from extensiv use. i had that happen to my motorola h55 BT headset. after a year and a half of everday use, i let it sit for a couple months, got a new phone and could not get it to sync at all. with even my old phone i had it on before. it could just be one of those things. how old is your kit? also, kyrocera has been a discontinued brand from verizon and sprint for awhile now, curious, east coast, midwest or west?

-Reaper Tut
-Cali Sprint Rep
iagw302

Dec 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
Reaper:

The kit is brand new. I am in the Midwest. I have yet to try a different phone with it.
luis_gatillo

Dec 10, 2007, 1:47 PM
i dont like kyocera...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.